• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Raises hand... lot's of us love the Constitution more than a man, especially one who attempted to steal the 2020 election.

For exactly this reason... among others... but the biggest is that Trump pressured Pence to steal the election for him... his "Constitutional Expert", John Eastman wrote the memo... "and then Pence gavels Trump re-elected". Trump echo'ed this on Jan 6th, "If Pence does the 'right' thing, we win."

Nope, that's a hard deal-breaker for me.
    See Mike? How many SD4L’s are there? Probably more than you care to admit.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    They don’t have to nominate Harris. No one likes her. The DNC can make up any excuse. They can pay her in lines of coke to STFU about it.

The great thing about biden is that he’s not running things anyway. I strongly suspect the DNC is is running things and Biden is just there, whether he’s awake or not. Notice when Biden has gone off script, “The White House” corrects him.
    Let us not forget Biden's easter bunny handler.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    If Trump wins it will be because he overcame voting corruption.

Will you acknowledge that corruption caused him to lose in 2020?
    Corruption most certainly did NOT cause him to lose.

He could have played the early voting game and harvested ballots in PA, too. He told people to vote on election day.
    He could not have been a trainwreck in the last month of the election.
    He could have done more to GOTV in NW Georgia.
    He could not have been a screaming baby at the first debate.
    Yes, COVID made it really hard. Yes, the media lied about Russia. But they will always do that.
    Trump lost because he isolated too many people and lost the swing vote that carried him in 2016.

So, no- corruption did not cause him to lose. It will also not cause him to lose in 2024. CNN didn't make him take docs to MarA-Lago, MSNBC, and the deep state didn't make him act like a complete clown in Dec20/Jan21. Trump is not a victim.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Corruption most certainly did NOT cause him to lose.

He could have played the early voting game and harvested ballots in PA, too. He told people to vote on election day.
    He could not have been a trainwreck in the last month of the election.
    He could have done more to GOTV in NW Georgia.
    He could not have been a screaming baby at the first debate.
    Yes, COVID made it really hard. Yes, the media lied about Russia. But they will always do that.
    Trump lost because he isolated too many people and lost the swing vote that carried him in 2016.

So, no- corruption did cause him to lose. It will also not cause him to lose in 2024. CNN didn't make him take docs to MarA-Lago, MSNBC, and the deep state didn't make him act like a complete clown in Dec20/Jan21. Trump is not a victim.
    You should have that fever checked…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So, Trump didn't press Pence to steal the election?

Do you think Pence should have declared Trump the winner?
    I do not.

I do believe Pence should have exacerbated the constitutional crisis that had been created and forced SCOTUS, particularly Roberts, out of their hiding and to make the hard decisions the constitution requires them to…

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    I do not.

I do believe Pence should have exacerbated the constitutional crisis that had been created and forced SCOTUS, particularly Roberts, out of their hiding and to make the hard decisions the constitution requires them to…
    Required the Supreme Court to do what?

On what grounds would they have prevented Biden from taking office? Was Trump's hired legal team of back-alley retards going to convince the highest court in the land to "do the right thing" and install him?

Do you know that the legal team plead guilty in Georgia?

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Trump was sure acting awfully suspicious with his shell game and directing employees to delete surveillance tapes for someone claiming that he did nothing wrong.
    Yup, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, usually it's a duck.

I don't see that @jamil has named this yet, so I submit that it's the Toilet Papers™ since at one point, our "most sensitive security documents" were stored in Mar-a-logo's toilet... and it mirrors, IMO, Trump's level of concern for securing such documents.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    This is rich! As rich as those accusing the guy whose car was stolen of “attempting to steal” his car back. Trump did not attempt to steal ANYTHING…
    Eastman: "and Pence gavels Trump re-elected"... this is the touted Constitutional expert you and other lauded here...

Trump lost in all of the state courts, so I would say it's more like having your car repo'ed, losing in court, then stealing it from the rightful owner.

I'll just say that "deals with the devil" always end one way, and one way only, you "lose your soul".

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Yup, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, usually it's a duck.

I don't see that @jamil has named this yet, so I submit that it's the Toilet Papers™ since at one point, our "most sensitive security documents" were stored in Mar-a-logo's toilet... and it mirrors, IMO, Trump's level of concern for securing such documents.
    I would be shocked if he got away with this one.

At the minimum, this is more campaign dollars on lawyers, more time not campaigning and spent dealing trials, and more news coverage not talking about Trump addressing the border, inflation, crime, etc, but how he can't stay out of a court room. We're shooting ourselves right in the leg by picking Trump, and the DeSantis/Haley team has little time to prosecute the case that Trump is driving us here.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    And, I would add, the Trump wanting Pence to "steal" the election in the counting of electoral votes is a fact.

IF you want to posture that it was "stealing it back", you've got a hill to climb in proving it was stolen from him... and you've not even come close.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Trump lost no court cases that were heard on the merits with discovery and an actual trial.
    Let me paraphrase:

Trump: "They let some old people in nursing homes vote by mail-in/absentee ballot during COVID. That's not in the state election law. Throw out the whole state's vote and do-over."

Court: "No" with eye-roll

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Let me paraphrase:

Trump: "They let some old people in nursing homes vote by mail-in/absentee ballot during COVID. That's not in the state election law. Throw out the whole state's vote and do-over."

Court: "No" with eye-roll
    Did not happen. Court said, no matter who sued, you can’t file this, we will not hear this, you are not eligible to sue, called standing. Not a trial.

I got you on the list of those ok with constitutional violations, check…

I am out on further discussion of this topic today. Carry on…

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I would be shocked if he got away with this one.

At the minimum, this is more campaign dollars on lawyers, more time not campaigning and spent dealing trials, and more news coverage not talking about Trump addressing the border, inflation, crime, etc, but how he can't stay out of a court room. We're shooting ourselves right in the leg by picking Trump, and the DeSantis/Haley team has little time to prosecute the case that Trump is driving us here.
    To be honest there never was much news coverage to begin with talking about Trump addressing the border, inflation, crime, etc. because it would be a detriment to their protection of Biden.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Did not happen. Court said, no matter who sued, you can’t file this, we will not hear this, you are not eligible to sue, called standing. Not a trial.

I got you on the list of those ok with constitutional violations, check…

I am out on further discussion of this topic today. Carry on…
    I read the court filings back in Dec 2020 and Jan 2021... there was none of that from the Trump lawyers. All of it was technicalities on voting procedures... no dead people voting.... no felons voting... no out-of-state/double/fake voters. NONE.

It was all "we don't like the rules" throw out the whole vote and do over. The vast majority of what they opposed WAS IN PLACE IN 2016... some was new COVID stuff... only ONE was SCOPA changed Penn's date for receiving mailed ballots to allow ballots postmarked on election day.

ZERO FRAUD ALLEGED in Trump's filings. Let me say that again, ZERO FRAUD ALLEGED by Trump in court.

Some other states tried to file suit to interfere with a different states election certification... THAT is correct, no standing for Texas to sue over some other state's election.

It's whack-a-mole, you keep repeating the same discredited **** that Trump ***** out on social media. There is no "there" there... just a lot of Trump hot air.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom