• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    A lot of people have concerns about the Gates sponsored big pharma pushes...

Yeah, people are calling him Baal Gates for a while.

Vacca, vaccine, Baal, cow god.
    It fits! :lmfao:

22ishplinkster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2021
    Indianapolis
    If you are looking for confirmation from the mockingbird media you are s*** out of luck.

You're throwing out a pretty wild claim. Where did you get it from?

I could say you have 5 assholes, but that doesn't mean its true. And CNN sure wont cover it.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    She appears to be legitimately short of breath.

I don't know what psychopathology would make you argue for something that is (at that very moment) actually causing you physical distress, but clearly the people pushing hard for masks are not rational. At least not all of them.

#DarwinAwardHonorableMention

Don’t worry. Kirk told us this is false and can’t happen.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Very dear friend that is near my age did the 2 shot :bs: last week and near ended in the Hospital. Lost 5 days straight. Said he was in a cloud. Knew where he was kinda but scared to do anything. No clear thinking possible. Felt like he jumped off a train and landed badly. At our age you would understand the reference.

At the Park in Speedway yesterday with the terrorists. Out of possibly 80 people I saw a few masks and those were soon pulled down. I do believe people are wearing them mostly not to offend or get any back lash from the Karens. And I mean no disrespect to anyone sporting that name but you all get my drift.
    Folks were standing in groups watching the kids play with other kids. You know, the way it is supposed to be.

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    I do believe people are wearing them mostly not to offend or get any back lash from the Karens.
    "the Karens" are bullys and like all bullys they only understand one language and that's the language of strength. So basically if you can intimidate the bully more than they intimidate you then they will back off. Of course some bullys don't intimidate easily so therefore you just have to accept your fate if you find yourself in that situation and escalate things. If a first level of escalation doesn't work (which for most "Karens" it will) then you go to another level of escalation. Rinse and repeat until the bully backs down.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    With the emotional investment* people have in the masks, in the vaccines, this looks as though it's become another divide and conquer issue. When the corporate and social ostracism cranks up on those who do not want the jab there will be no out cry over injustices.

*Remember 1986 Jackson Brown singing about how they sell us our presidents and wars the same way they sell us our cars? Heh, it worked for masks and vaccines, too.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    "the Karens" are bullys and like all bullys they only understand one language and that's the language of strength. So basically if you can intimidate the bully more than they intimidate you then they will back off. Of course some bullys don't intimidate easily so therefore you just have to accept your fate if you find yourself in that situation and escalate things. If a first level of escalation doesn't work (which for most "Karens" it will) then you go to another level of escalation. Rinse and repeat until the bully backs down.
    Yes. Lived as to this my whole life.
    Paid the price as to my willingness to escalate more than a few times.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    With the emotional investment* people have in the masks, in the vaccines, this looks as though it's become another divide and conquer issue. When the corporate and social ostracism cranks up on those who do not want the jab there will be no out cry over injustices.

*Remember 1986 Jackson Brown singing about how they sell us our presidents and wars the same way they sell us our cars? Heh, it worked for masks and vaccines, too.
    This entire Fiasco has been a divide and concur move that even Gen. Patton would appreciate.
    I know Mr Goebbels (Hitlers guy) would approve.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just stopped into this political discussion to see what INGO's reaction was to the Governor, lowering the vaccine age, ending his mandate and allowing the counties to decide what restrictions, if any, are necessary on public gatherings/restaurants/inter alia.

I'm certain INGO will be celebrating.

Do you disagree with the governor?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This entire Fiasco has been a divide and [conquer] move that even Gen. Patton would appreciate.
    I know Mr Goebbels (Hitlers guy) would approve.
    So I'd think the easiest way to counter that would be if everyone toned down the rhetoric and had some grace toward those they disagree with.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Yes, we should be nice to the over-reaching tyrants and forgive the errors of their ways.

9540745e33539fa3368960a9f32f944e.jpg

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So I'd think the easiest way to counter that would be if everyone toned down the rhetoric and had some grace toward those they disagree with.
    Really? The naïveté in that statement is incredible.

For years the conservatives in this country have tried to get along and the left just keeps on upping the ante. I do not need to spell out the vile rhetoric the left has used against conservatives and now conservatives have said enough, they voted in Trump to respond to the lefts rhetoric, and have a message for those that would tell conservatives to tone down and extend grace, that has been tried, we turned the other cheek, now we must fight fire with fire...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I think some Karens have the same behavior as bullies, but I don't think it's that they ARE bullies by rule. To me it seems they act like they have no control of their own lives so they compensate by trying to control other people's lives. It's definitely a collectivist behavior not an individualist behavior. It's more like "you're not doing it right!" It's compliance with the group.

And while we're talking about behavior, I think the anti-maskers have some pretty bad behavior themselves. Too many viral videos of people walking into stores without masks, being told to leave, refusing to leave, and then starting fights with people when they're forced to leave. I mean, c'mon. It's their property, their rules.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Really? The naïveté in that statement is incredible.

For years the conservatives in this country have tried to get along and the left just keeps on upping the ante. I do not need to spell out the vile rhetoric the left has used against conservatives and now conservatives have said enough, they voted in Trump to respond to the lefts rhetoric, and have a message for those that would tell conservatives to tone down and extend grace, that has been tried, we turned the other cheek, now we must fight fire with fire...
    I think it would be helpful to know when it's a fight and when it's just a disagreement. You guys keep kicking everyone out of the tent and eventually you'll be sitting there alone in your tent with your Rambo garb on waiting to start a fight with everyone.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Do you disagree with the governor?
    Not in the least. Indiana is making excellent progress with vaccinations. We are now down to age 16 as of today.

Infection rates and hospitalizations are falling like stones. As long as we can avoid another wave as Michigan is suffering, we should be "back to normal" shortly. Kids back in school! Ball games! Craft brews on brewery porches! Oh, yeah!

Top Bottom