• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I believe God would not want a person whom HE created to harm themselves by wearing a device that restricts the breath of life HE gave us. Our body is a temple. At what point do we continue follow a ”law, decree, or order” to the point it is harmful to one’s self. I know God set up earthly governments and to follow them shows obedience to God, but where do we draw the line in following them according to obedience to God? Ask the citizens of nazi Germany that. Or any other oppressive regime for that matter. Until printed verified risk assessments are distributed every time we “offered”one no way
    Wow, you got trite "mask are harmful" argument, misused scripture, and fulfilled Godwin's Law.

I think we're done here.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Also bribes!
    My employer is paying people to get the jab, and they keep upping the ante.
    Oh yeah, mine is trying that, too. I won't say where or how much for security reasons, but what they're offering is laughably low.

They didn't like it when I asked if paying me to take it meant that they accepted liability for any side effects.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    God designed the immune system to build strength when exposed to germs. Mothers give antibodies to nursing infants and kids grow and build immunity by exposure to germs. There are numerous references in scripture of quarantining the sick but I've not found or been able to find any reference to quarantining the healthy. Where we get hung up is the honoring governments as directed by God - the facts of the matter are that we (the citizens - by the people for the people) never granted the local/state/federal government to abuse emergency powers in this way. To state clearly - it is not the right of the government to mandate a facial covering. There is no disobedience to God's law when there is no authority given to a government agency spouting their made up rules. Just as in biblical times the Pharisees, the legal experts of the day, made up 'laws of their fathers' that everyone had to follow...seems Jesus challenged those 'laws' repeatedly.

Wait, are you really trying to equate solid, medical advice with Hebrew ceremonial laws?

Really?

Are you really trying to say that because Jesus challenged Pharisaical beliefs of the time, that you have a Biblical mandate to defy the government's rules during a pandemic?

That's some Joel Osteen level scripture twisting.

And if you want to look to God in politics, we don't put governments in power, God does.

I don't consider women having their periods to be sick or having a condition, but rather a healthy function of the body.
    Gee, It's almost as if the Israelites didn't understand germ theory and God had to put in to place rules, about cleanliness and unsafe foods, to help protect his people. It's like they had a purpose then, and aren't necessary now.

Top Bottom