• churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    What is in the water of Marion County? :dunno:

That really is nuts. Honestly, I've never seen any incidents up here about masks.

The worst I see or hear is my wife: "You gotta put on your mask to leave!"
    "Woman, I just ate a meal here for a half hour without it."
    "But the rulez!"
    "Oh, are they going to kick me out?"

(Note: if, or when, I actually call my wife "woman" it usually result in me getting a cracked rib.)
    Marion Co. is a huge melting pot that is on the boil. Our Mayor is a total waste of skin yet serves his 2nd term.....Go figure. He was a terrible prosecutor and is a worse mayor. So go figure. WE have a drug
    sub-culture here that is growing and causing so many issues.
    The lady that put the Karen on the ground was a woman of color knocking a big mouthed white idiot to the ground for pushing and grabbing her kids. Well done actually as if she pushed me I. would punch her husband out as I have trouble hitting a woman.

I no longer know what is going on. We just roll with it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You seem to imagine something binary in what I said. I didn't say anything about all people's proclivities - you did. You are the one bringing the "exactly two pigeon holes" to the table. Don't try to put that on me. I specifically referred to the over-reaching tyrants.

Just read the black part.
    It was an interpretation of your reply to a post, sure. It seemed to me like an us/them kind of post. JK said something about toning down the rhetoric about those with whom you disagree. I think if you think there are at least some cases of disagreement that we shouldn't tone the rhetoric down for. And if that's what you're getting at, then I agree with you. Maybe the reply was a joke, but I didn't think it was, and I took it as tacitly saying that we shouldn't tone down the rhetoric for any disagreements. And I think that makes it binary. i'm not trying to start any ****. I'm just explaining my thinking.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It didn't win this time, now did it? But anyway, by no stretch of the imagination could you call Trump a conservative. He is a populist with a long list of positions he switched to at some point from his former positions. It's reasonable to say at least some of those things were pandering.

But anyway, that adage is sometimes correct-ish. Not necessarily conservatives, but non-progressive, non-establishment R's won a lot of seats in the House. Not enough to take it, but enough to make Democrats question themselves for about a week after the election.

How'd that work for you in the Senate? The Senate flip was mostly the quarrel over who was going to dole out the biggest stimulus checks at issue. Who won that argument? The most conservative candidate?

I think politics is way to complicated with way too many factors, to think that a simple rule of thumb like that could be true. but hey, the late Rush Limbaugh was practically god, so who am I to argue with god.
    Our analysis is completely different. ( The labels and defining them complicates discussion.)

Trump won the election, bested the Obama vote totals and virtually every metric the O man set in the past election. Republicans made, MSM, unexpected gains in the house and senate, not because of McConnell and McCarthy, because of the Trump train.

Trump lost Georgia through fraud and unconstitutional actions so were the Georgia senate races. The stimulus bidding was just a side show. The real loss in the senate was John James from Michigan caught up in the fraud to defeat Trump and a couple of other senate races were also caught up,in the fraud to defeat Trump.

So I believe it unquestionably works, which is another reason they had to steal the elections...

22ishplinkster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2021
    Indianapolis
    But, just like Bill Gates sterilized people that believed they were getting tetanus shots in Africa folks may not know what they are being given.

And the absolutely crazy is those on this site that scoff at those concerned about exactly what the vaccine is, but the head in the sand never saw what they have done...

I cant confirm the validity of the statements, but am quite surprised to find this on the WaPo, considering its ownership

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Well, it is big news when Catholic bishops start drinking the ant-vax koolaide.

And that article is from six years ago. And been pretty much debunked since then.
    https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/hea...t-to-punish-doctor-in-tetanus-vaccine-dispute

Again, proof that some people don't care about facts.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    ExJpCkaVgAAH1Bl.png

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Our analysis is completely different. ( The labels and defining them complicates discussion.)

Trump won the election, bested the Obama vote totals and virtually every metric the O man set in the past election. Republicans made, MSM, unexpected gains in the house and senate, not because of McConnell and McCarthy, because of the Trump train.

Trump lost Georgia through fraud and unconstitutional actions so were the Georgia senate races. The stimulus bidding was just a side show. The real loss in the senate was John James from Michigan caught up in the fraud to defeat Trump and a couple of other senate races were also caught up,in the fraud to defeat Trump.

So I believe it unquestionably works, which is another reason they had to steal the elections...
    I was rooting for John James in my home state but there are just too many D pullers that probably didn't even check him out.

Top Bottom