• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    But if science now shows negative consequences to wearing masks, we should know that so we can respond in different ways.
    Science showed the negative effects and the fact they don't work prior to the wuflu, and plenty posted links to articles during this whole charade. Why do you believe the "Science" now but didn't then?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The Balkanization of a Pandemic is likely the most devastating consequence of Covid without question.

But if science now shows negative consequences to wearing masks, we should know that so we can respond in different ways.
    The problem is it always showed masks were, at best, ineffective against respiratory viruses. We did know. The virtue signallers picked them up as a badge of honor and then pummelled everyone else who thought differently. And there is nothing to prevent them from doing it again. If we have learned anything from this, it has not been applied to our policies and laws for the next time.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    The problem is it always showed masks were, at best, ineffective against respiratory viruses. We did know. The virtue signallers picked them up as a badge of honor and then pummelled everyone else who thought differently. And there is nothing to prevent them from doing it again. If we have learned anything from this, it has not been applied to our policies and laws for the next time.
    You're replying to one of the worst.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Folks that are now on the boat, we should welcome them aboard. New converts are often the most zealous for the cause.
    Sorry, I'm not welcoming this one after his actions. He's proven to me and several others how much of a horses ass he is. No thanks. You can welcome all you want. For me? **** off.

People like this are even worse because they "did no wrong" and will never admit to their behavior. No thank you.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Small letter science ALWAYS indicated negative consequences and no utility to masking for aerosols. Most of that was scrubbed by the search engines. “The Science“ trademarked was the balkanization…

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Masks, the new silent killer?

I do find it funny....

Masks do no harm and have no impact on oxygen intake levels.
    Yes, when you speak you spit on people, we all do. That is why we wear the mask to stop spitting on others and around things we touch, like door knobs, gas pump handles or counters.

Yes, the anti-maskers are snowflakes, unwilling to do their parts so they sputter nonsense about freedom and ryyyeeettts. Yeah, no, snowflake, you are not special.

People do not always know that they are positive for Covid-19. That is why we should act like we all have it and wear our masks as responsible citizens
    You are not a special snowflake. Wear your mask, we are in this together and acting like a toddler having a fit in a grocery store does nothing to prevent the spread. Covid-19 does not care about your feelings.
    No need to go anywhere. One simply needs to read. Masks do not impact oxygen intake.

Perhaps she has an allergen problem? Maybe one of those walking salad sneeze guards is better? Best to see a doc.
    Outside of politics, everyone agrees that masks help reduce the spread. Outside of the politics, everyone understands that the Constitution gives the states the power to force others not to be reckless and endanger others.
    If we are calling medical science propaganda, then were are at the stage of "alternative facts" and the logic of January 6th.

I understand that the political leadership on Covid has been a train wreck, if not toxic. But there is no reason to allow the politicians to harm us with their inane conspiracy theories and ignorance as medicine.

I disagree with this Know-Nothingism and I strongly object to its implementation among the broader gun culture. It does no good for us to retreat into ignorance and nihilism.
    Any nonsense "debate" questioning masks is done by toxic politicians who are using anti-masking as a virtue signal, or nihilism signal.
    In case anyone forgot the arrogance from the last time around. All from the same person.

Last edited:

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I almost missed this one:

The pandemic is real. We should stop sputtering brain-wormed quackery about vitamins or how one has a right to spit on others. We need to inform others of real science that helps society, not endanger it.

No need to stay in the basement. We can get through this, but we have to be responsible. Hygiene, mask wearing, distancing, it all helps and blunts the attack of Covid until we get everyone vaccinated.
    Close to the origins of the spit on people and licking doorknobs.

Top Bottom