d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    What about the streets and sidewalks? They provided that. You didn't build that.
    Honestly I'm curious. Have you finally come to your senses about masks being ineffective? Just asking cause you were diehard in favor of them the last 2-3 years.

This isn't meant to be a dig at you. I'm hoping that you, and many more, are tired of this charade, and have said enough

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Honestly I'm curious. Have you finally come to your senses about masks being ineffective? Just asking cause you were diehard in favor of them the last 2-3 years.

This isn't meant to be a dig at you. I'm hoping that you, and many more, are tired of this charade, and have said enough
    I’m dying to know about horse paste….

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

I’m not holding my breath. Remember anyone who mentioned downsides of masking were lying and just liked spitting on people.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo

My prediction is that you will never get a straight answer.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

I think it is reasonable to follow the science. Thus I posted an article on masks and science. The science now questions the utility of masking and makes distancing and using technology to effect distancing.

No reason to Balkanize it.

duanewade

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2019
    Columbia City
    My prediction is that you will never get a straight answer.

About science?

About anything having to do with politicians doing what they promised to do or to abide by the US constitution or to follow the laws that they make....

IMNSOHIO Ronald Reagan was the last politician to try and do what was right for the American people

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I think it is reasonable to follow the science. Thus I posted an article on masks and science. The science now questions the utility of masking and makes distancing and using technology to effect distancing.

No reason to Balkanize it.
    Are talking about science? Or, The Science (TM)? The science that has never shown masking does anything to affect respiratory virus transmission, ever? Or The Science (TM) that showed because 2 hair dressers that had covid but didn't make their clients sick, masks had to be used by everyone? Or The Science (TM) that people like Fauci and many of his The Science (TM) following ilk demonstrated by often be seen wear a mask on camera but when they thought the cameras weren't looking, they had them removed? I strongly suggest for 3 years, and counting, way too many people follow The Science (TM) and then want to force their zealotry on the rest of us. Those people balkanized it. People like me want to tear those walls down and drive those people back into their caves, afraid of truth and light.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Are talking about science? Or, The Science (TM)? The science that has never shown masking does anything to affect respiratory virus transmission, ever? Or The Science (TM) that showed because 2 hair dressers that had covid but didn't make their clients sick, masks had to be used by everyone? Or The Science (TM) that people like Fauci and many of his The Science (TM) following ilk demonstrated by often be seen wear a mask on camera but when they thought the cameras weren't looking, they had them removed? I strongly suggest for 3 years, and counting, way too many people follow The Science (TM) and then want to force their zealotry on the rest of us. Those people balkanized it. People like me want to tear those walls down and drive those people back into their caves, afraid of truth and light.
    The Balkanization of a Pandemic is likely the most devastating consequence of Covid without question.

But if science now shows negative consequences to wearing masks, we should know that so we can respond in different ways.

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    The Balkanization of a Pandemic is likely the most devastating consequence of Covid without question.

But if science now shows negative consequences to wearing masks, we should know that so we can respond in different ways.
    Admitting you have a problem is the first step in treating that problem. Now try ivermectin. Once you are up to speed on the “new” science then you can start your apology tour to all the people you were a condescending jerk to. Who knows eventually people may start to take you seriously. Maybe……..

Top Bottom