• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I'll do you one better. I was taking a family member to urgent care and the information desk had plexiglass all around it, but had a 6"x6" hole right where you could talk to the other person. It is almost like covid hits that plexiglass but is stopped by the hole. With that reasoning, shouldn't all the plexiglass then be removed?
    My absolute favorite was the restaurants that wanted you to wear a mask from the door to the table but then you could take your muzzle off. Like what, the ‘Rona only exists above five feet?

Ludicrous.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    My absolute favorite was the restaurants that wanted you to wear a mask from the door to the table but then you could take your muzzle off. Like what, the ‘Rona only exists above five feet?

Ludicrous.
    It was so you'd only infect people you know and were with you, to make tracking easier...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'll do you one better. I was taking a family member to urgent care and the information desk had plexiglass all around it, but had a 6"x6" hole right where you could talk to the other person. It is almost like covid hits that plexiglass but is stopped by the hole. With that reasoning, shouldn't all the plexiglass then be removed?

As much sense as this
    1693444269748.png

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Ludicrous.

Kinda makes it tough if you're sitting at the bar.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I think I used two.
    Hospitals were a bit weird about letting in people.
    Thankfully haven't had to be in a hospital for myself or anyone else I care about.

The fact health-care providers required them in the first place, especially some to this day, tells me all I need to know about DRs and Nurses. They can't think on their own and don't deserve my trust

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Ludicrous.
    That was the .gov not the restaurant. The health department would go to restaurants to make sure they were following the rules.

Kinda makes it tough if you're sitting at the bar.
    Bars were closed. You had to sit at a table and they had to be spread apart.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Until a few weeks ago a family member that works at a hospital had to wear a mask each trip inside. However if you were a person going in to be treated or whatever mask was not required…..? They were singled out because of getting a excemption to not get the jab. Finally HR dropped it. The problem with the hospitals is that they are all on the government payroll. It’s pretty much the government, not the doctors or even HR making the rules. Because of Medicare and such they are also the slaves of the state. We have created a beast and the beast has broke loose and out of control terrorizing the land. And we thought all those monster movies weren’t going to happen when we grew up.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Until a few weeks ago a family member that works at a hospital had to wear a mask each trip inside. However if you were a person going in to be treated or whatever mask was not required…..? They were singled out because of getting a excemption to not get the jab. Finally HR dropped it. The problem with the hospitals is that they are all on the government payroll. It’s pretty much the government, not the doctors or even HR making the rules. Because of Medicare and such they are also the slaves of the state. We have created a beast and the beast has broke loose and out of control terrorizing the land. And we thought all those monster movies weren’t going to happen when we grew up.
    Now imagine if the .gov took full control of healthcare. You think you'd still have the option of the jab AND be able to see your dr?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Also makes as much sense as this..
    Note: I love (just LOVE) people yelling about you not having a mask, yet their mask is under their chin.

View attachment 296214
    So what is up with folks wearing masks like neckbeards? I keep seeing them. Usually older black folks doing it. And usually reusable cloth masks. They are indoors, walking around relatively crowded stores.

Maybe I need to start politely asking them why?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So what is up with folks wearing masks like neckbeards? I keep seeing them. Usually older black folks doing it. And usually reusable cloth masks. They are indoors, walking around relatively crowded stores.

Maybe I need to start politely asking them why?
    Do you think you will get a well thought out coherent answer?

Top Bottom