Merrillville

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Too bad it took the father's death to make him aware.

Like people that are against guns, till violence personally visits them.
    My mom never got Covid, but I blame Covid for her death. Or more accurately the restrictions that were put on her in her assisted living facility because of Covid. She went from being active and socially involved in all the activities to being a prisoner in her own apartment and it killed her spirit and then her body.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Need to have conservative business owners deny mask wearers the ability to enter their stores. Put these zealots in a position that they can’t do day to day business or gather goods for their families.
    Not to mention the state of Indiana has a no mask law on the books,that was exempted during the "health emergency" that should be fully used. It is actually illegal again now that the emergency is "over".

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Not to mention the state of Indiana has a no mask law on the books,that was exempted during the "health emergency" that should be fully used. It is actually illegal again now that the emergency is "over".

Yes, because there should be no more "emergencies" unless it is in the "bring out you dead" mode.

I'm still p***** that the legislature didn't take the emergency authority away from the governor after 48 hours, or sooner if a legislative quorum is convened. It's been proven the Executive can't be trusted with the power.

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So what is up with folks wearing masks like neckbeards? I keep seeing them. Usually older black folks doing it. And usually reusable cloth masks. They are indoors, walking around relatively crowded stores.

Maybe I need to start politely asking them why?
    It kind of looks like a chin support, like maybe they have some disease that causes the jaw muscles to weaken so they have to wear a chin strap to keep their mouths from gaping open.

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Need to have conservative business owners deny mask wearers the ability to enter their stores. Put these zealots in a position that they can’t do day to day business or gather goods for their families.
    I remember during the plandemic, maybe it was 2021, I was going to stop at the NAPA store for some filters and called them to see if they were requiring masks. The guy said, "If you come in here with a mask we will consider you a bandit and shoot you." Ha ha, that's the spirit.

Actually, my credit union has a sign that nobody is to wear a mask when they come in.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    Do not comply!
    Opinion piece from the wall street journal.....

Good piece!

We will not comply! It is the only way out of this mess. The left-wing politicians (and RINOs who "go with the flow") will push every single mandate and regulation they can get away with. The only thing that stops them is when enough people push back.

I got the vaccine back in 2021 (I needed to keep my job and my company literally fired everyone who refused). But that was it. From that date forward, I refused to wear a mask and refused to follow the "get a new shot every 6 months for the rest of your life" being pushed on us. I got into several arguments with "mask enforcers" and kicked out of businesses in Bloomington. But it was the right decision. Bloomington kept their required "mask mandate" until March of 2022. And they still "recommend" them. All the liberal states, towns and institutions are just itching to return to mask mandates (and some already have). It's time for everyone to step up and say NO MORE!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Do not comply!
    Opinion piece from the wall street journal.....
    The crux of the problem:

“I complied because everyone seemed to be complying and I didn’t have the guts to say no.”

I know people that didn’t want to get yelled at. (It happened to my wife…a person actually came up to her and youngest son and yelled at them). Most people seem to rather just follow the leader’s rules than make themselves a target for criticism.

On this, I‘m pessimistic that it won’t all happen again if the .gov tells everyone to do it.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    My mom never got Covid, but I blame Covid for her death. Or more accurately the restrictions that were put on her in her assisted living facility because of Covid. She went from being active and socially involved in all the activities to being a prisoner in her own apartment and it killed her spirit and then her body.
    That happened a lot more than people know. Hell, Suicides were up for the same reason. Humans are social creatures, youcan't lock most of us up and expect unicorns and rainbows.

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    On the same episode of Timcast IRL, Tim raised a good point.

The government declare another pandemic. Few people pay attention. Not much overt action is taken by the politicians this time. However, this provides the pretense of an "emergency" to allow mass mail in ballots again for the election.

Deja vu: Suddenly, in the middle of the night, tens of thousands of ballots are counted for the democrats candidate.

8 years ago this would have been laughed off as "conspiracy theory" and dismissed.

Top Bottom