• ...and so much more!
  • BScott

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2018
    Southern IN
    I've only seen 2 Harris Walz signs in Orange county. One on 37 N of Paoli. The other sign on N Sandy Hook Rd just north of the fairgrounds in Paoli. Haven't seen any signs in Lawrence county or along my drive to work. I remember in 2020 driving to W Virginia and not seeing a single Biden Harris sign. Then wondering how the Hell he was elected! Are people that vote Democrat that embarrassed that they don't put out yard signs or flags?

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    They’re brainwashed that maga will come kill them in their sleep and burn their house down when in reality their “side” has been the traditionally violent ones. We even see it here that maga is the root of all evil. Just ask a few of our members

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    ***The other sign on N (!!!!!!) Sandy Hook (!!!!!!) Rd just north of the fairgrounds in Paoli. ***
    If only I had a pithy meme or gif I could post to place dramatic emphasis on the irony that Tim Walz is "friends with school shooters" because of Sandy Hook and, now, one of the only signs in the county for Tim Walz is on Sandy Hook.

DUN DUN DUN

(insert evil laughs here)

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 7, 2022
    Kosciusko county
    I've only seen 2 Harris Walz signs in Orange county. One on 37 N of Paoli. The other sign on N Sandy Hook Rd just north of the fairgrounds in Paoli. Haven't seen any signs in Lawrence county or along my drive to work. I remember in 2020 driving to W Virginia and not seeing a single Biden Harris sign. Then wondering how the Hell he was elected! Are people that vote Democrat that embarrassed that they don't put out yard signs or flags?
    I’ve unfortunately seen a bunch over in Leesburg!

Top Bottom