• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Another dynamic we’re just beginning to see is that they won’t know what to do with themselves as this winds down. I believe many will try to prolong it for just that reason. It’s their new normal.

They have to. They can't admit, even to themselves that they were hoodwinked into giving up liberties in such a stupid manner, so they've convinced themselves that they're morally superior to those who were skeptics. Makes them feel good about themselves for no reason at all, just like social justice warriors. Very scary that we have such a huge amount of people convinced they are "right" and can justify whatever they wish because of it. Provides valuable insight into how things like Nazi Germany was able to exist. I'd always wondered and now understand a lot better than just hearing about it in history class.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Fairfax Virginia schools blocked entrances with security guards and police to stop umasked children from entering the building. This despite the fact that new VA Governor Glenn Youngkin signed an executive order giving families the right to choose whether kids should wear a mask or not.

This certainly has parallels to segregated schools of the south.

And I think the parents are doing this the wrong way. Don't send the kids unmasked and allow them to be stopped at the entrance. Wear masks to gain entry, then take the masks off when the bell rings. Make the administration drag hundreds of kids from their desks and physically remove them from the property.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    271167014_4454637881332550_8475150664173919425_n.jpg

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    We all saw California Governor Gavin Newsome and LA Mayor Eric Garcetti at the LA Rams playoff game snuggling up with celebrities without masks on.

Now Mayor Garcetti says he didn't break the mask mandate even though he took his mask off. He claims he was holding his breath while taking the pictures.

Seriously.

**** these people.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    We all saw California Governor Gavin Newsome and LA Mayor Eric Garcetti at the LA Rams playoff game snuggling up with celebrities without masks on.

Now Mayor Garcetti says he didn't break the mask mandate even though he took his mask off. He claims he was holding his breath while taking the pictures.

Seriously.

**** these people.

Elites gonna elite, even when caught out for their hypocrisy :rolleyes:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I have been watching and learning on you tube about narcissists. Reflecting on my own life and a former pastor for many years......sometimes you know something isn't right, something is wrong....now after all this time later it all makes sense, the picture is in focus now and I understood. Now I'm wondering if we don't have a overabundance of narcissists when it comes to masks and jab mandates. You have a class of people who feel superior to others, only there thinking is to be heard, they must have all the attention don't talk about anyone or anything that disagrees with me. They put you down if you don't agree with them 100%, will never admit they are wrong, they just don't see it. They aren't the problem, others who disagree are the problem. Give me your power, I know whats best for you. I require you to think like me. Your thoughts are irrelevant. Narcisssits have poor self awareness about themselves so they never see it. And never try to correct them. You either submit to them or you get rid of them. We have too many narcissists and way too many weak willed people submitting to them.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Seriously.

**** these people.

Top Bottom