• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'm not on nextdoor. I can't see any of that.
    Didn't really need to be able to see it, as soon as the started talking about how many employees were in the store, and given that they headed the post as a warning, it was obvious where it was going

"No one was wearing a mask"
    :nailbite::runaway:

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    I used to be on nextdoor for awhile. It was good at first. Kind of like a virtual neighborhood watch group. But then it devolved into politics and virtual Gladys Kravitz's (aka "Karens" now) and I just let it go.
    I don’t get on there but to sometimes look at stuff people have for sale. Someone sent me the link I posted here and the comments were pretty good…RIP, post.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I don’t get on there but to sometimes look at stuff people have for sale. Someone sent me the link I posted here and the comments were pretty good…RIP, post.
    I stopped getting email notifications from them with no explanation. Checked my settings and I was *supposed* to still be getting them, but I never followed up since by that time I didn't care anymore. I did find a good local lawnmower/small engine repair guy through them though.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    I stopped getting email notifications from them with no explanation. Checked my settings and I was *supposed* to still be getting them, but I never followed up since by that time I didn't care anymore. I did find a good local lawnmower/small engine repair guy through them though.
    I used to use it because there was one guy on there who kept up on the multitude of developments out here that were being cronied through their buddies at the zoning and planning office. Never had any success in stopping anything, so kinda lost interest. Zoning board in Avon is basically a rubber stamp for any development their developer friends ram through.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Edit...NSFW language

I found the kill Grandma virtue signaling crowd. I got a good chuckle out of this guy who flashes a smile at the end because of his "Triggering" work. Don't know where this is at but the crowd did behave like zombies.

Don't question the narrative.

bbbbbaaaaaaahhhhhhh

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

Top Bottom