• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Funny, how a guy who has participated in illegal activity involving his "charity," is going to be top 10. Someone help me out here. Guy pays his bills from his charity coffers, and even goes so far as to buy a portrait of himself with charity funds... and people think he's above corruption? Since I know there's probably a defense going to be offered up, I'd like to hear the spin.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I forget if I've made this prediction on INGO, but here goes:

Trump gets tired of being President by 2020 (well, early 2018, but he'l stick out his term), doesn't run for a second term and retires undefeated. Pence runs...and wins.

I have a better one .....

He steps down, and LETS Pence, become Pres., that way, when 2020 comes,

Pence, can run as Incumbant .....

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Think Trump will start his legendary presidency by pulling us out of the UN right off the bat?

As long as the veto power in the UN exists, you'd have a hard time convincing people (those who at least understand) leaving the UN is good idea. Nevermind the obvious similarities which would be drawn from the non-U.S. participation in the League. The better idea is to push to spend MUCH less than the around 25% we spend supporting the organization.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    I'm really getting tired of the yahoos, sadly including some family, who are working Trump over on any perceived malfeasance. Of course it will continue as long as he is POTUS Thing is, the guy isn't POTUS yet! Wish they could hold their fire at least until he is in and does something they don't like (which I will probably like).

When Obama got in a liberal cousin said I should give him a chance. My reply: what choice do I have?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm really getting tired of the yahoos, sadly including some family, who are working Trump over on any perceived malfeasance. Of course it will continue as long as he is POTUS Thing is, the guy isn't POTUS yet! Wish they could hold their fire at least until he is in and does something they don't like (which I will probably like).

When Obama got in a liberal cousin said I should give him a chance. My reply: what choice do I have?

Trump has been way more vocal prior to being placed into office than Obama, and he has publicly spoken badly about several people. He probably could have avoided a lot of early criticism, if he had rested on his laurels following the win, and waited until he took office to weigh in on the nation's affairs.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Trump has been way more vocal prior to being placed into office than Obama, and he has publicly spoken badly about several people. He probably could have avoided a lot of early criticism, if he had rested on his laurels following the win, and waited until he took office to weigh in on the nation's affairs.

Agreed, but that's just not Trump. My point is the libs are screaming and he's done nothing (official) as POTUS not considering cabinet picks. What will they do when he actually starts cleaning house?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Top Bottom