• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I`m pretty new here, obviously. In my short time here, I`ve seen there are mostly some pretty good folks, then...there are some who feel that sitting behind a keyboard makes it good for them to talk to, and treat adults like naughty school children, whom they may talk to with any level of disrespect they feel like dishing out. I`m not very good with that.
    Personally I think you are putting too positive of a spin on it, in some cases.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I think you may be misattributing motives. Get to know people before assuming they're douchebags. I consider Indiucky a friend. He has a good heart. If you get to know him, you'll likely come to the same conclusion that he's good people.

I`m extremely open to that notion. Were he to NOT attack me, it may well be that I would be prone to accept him as a friend. I, like most men, am NOT generally open to those who are attacking me.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I`m extremely open to that notion. Were he to NOT attack me, it may well be that I would be prone to accept him as a friend. I, like most men, am NOT generally open to those who are attacking me.

Consider the possibility that it wasn't intended as an attack.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I think in some cases there are a very few that hope to provoke people that they disagree with, in order to get them banned from here.

I guess, I never would have thought that possible. I know I never would have that kind of motive. Temperance is indeed a virtue, on a great many levels.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think in some cases there are a very few that hope to provoke people that they disagree with, in order to get them banned from here.

Oh yeah, I totally agree with this. They even actively politic in threads, or reports posts they don't like, to accomplish that goal.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Oh yeah, I totally agree with this. They even actively politic in threads, or reports posts they don't like, to accomplish that goal.

I recon with so many people here, there is about every type personality, and motive under the sun here too. Good to always consider when interacting with others...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I am shocked to learn that INGO has factions based on any diversity in world views. I was led to believe that INGO is a single personality.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I believe, rightly so, that you and I are going to find ourselves on the same side of many debates...When that happens I don't want your message to get lost....I am equal opportunity when it comes to this....(Except for Printcraft and his use of "Hitlery" when referring to Hillary...I just couldn't break him lol...) So I hope, even if you do not agree, that my intentions, while kind of snarky, were only in the interest of civil conversation during uncertain times...

Respect...

Indiucky aka Rick

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I believe, rightly so, that you and I are going to find ourselves on the same side of many debates...When that happens I don't want your message to get lost by name calling....I am equal opportunity when it comes to this....(Except for Printcraft and his use of "Hitlery" when referring to Hillary...I just couldn't break him lol...) So I hope, even if you do not agree, that my intentions, while kind of snarky, were only in the interest of civil conversation during uncertain times...

Respect...

Indiucky aka Rick

You and I are SO fine sir...thank you for approaching me yet again...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom