• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I finally broke down and bought a SB Tactical brace for the MPX. I have a cheap holosun red dot on it for now. Can’t make up my mind on what I want. Leaning toward a aimpoint micro, but keep reading good things about the Trijicon mro.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Interesting article about the evolution of Sig in the Dec. '17 issue of "The American Rifleman". I've never heard of a firearm manufacturer being described as a "boutique" company. It must be a new buzzword.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Interesting article about the evolution of Sig in the Dec. '17 issue of "The American Rifleman". I've never heard of a firearm manufacturer being described as a "boutique" company. It must be a new buzzword.
    The cigar world has been using it for a few years as well... it means you get to charge more I think ":-)

Doublehelix

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield

Yeah, I saw and read that as well. Great article, and made me proud to be a SIG owner!

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I finally broke down and bought a SB Tactical brace for the MPX. I have a cheap holosun red dot on it for now. Can’t make up my mind on what I want. Leaning toward a aimpoint micro, but keep reading good things about the Trijicon mro.
    One reason I've shied away from Aimpoint is their tendency to not support a product once it is no longer cataloged.

Last edited:

Doublehelix

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    I just got an email from SIG offering a free set of SIG electronic earmuffs for any purchase of $100 or more, plus free shipping. Not a bad deal actually, but I have several sets already, so I am not personally interested.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    osage county guns is taking pre orders for the 320 x5 grip frames, im tempted to buy the carry frame for one of my 320's (either that, or the full size its weighted with a mag well) and cut the dust cover back to fit my compacts, but since mine are going back (someday) and I hear they ship them back with a 25% discount coupon, I'll wait till the sig store sells them

Sig P320 X-Series Grip Shell, Full Size, Medium, Grip Weight, Funnel

Sig P320 X-Series Grip Shell, Carry, Medium, Black

Sig P320 X-Series Grip Shell, Full Size, Medium

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom