Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So far it looks like there are many folks that just want Trump and nobody else. I would not put it past him to run as an independent if he doesn't get the nod.

Trump is way out in front now because there are 14 other candidates splitting what's left. The majority of Republicans want someone else. Trump's favorability rating among republicans is still < 40% in most polls. His unfavorability rating is still > 60% in most polls. Trump is at 34% in the polls right now. So still, ~ 1/3 of Republicans want trump. That means 2/3's want someone else. Again this exemplifies the need to knock off this silly two-party electoral system we have and go to a ranked voting system.

As far as Trump running as an Independent, I don't think he'll do that unless he really feels like the Republican party is pulling shenanigans. Running as an independent he'd have to spend a LOT more of his own money. If he lost the primary to someone else fairly, I think he would bow out unless the nominee is someone like Jeb Bush. And that likelihood is very dubious.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles

UglyAmerican

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Fishers
    This guy says it much better about Trump than I can:

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=230966

And as one commenter there puts it, why does the media keep talking **** about Trump if he has no chance to win in the general? Are people really that gullible?

He is the one and only candidate who has (more than) enough "**** you" money to say what he wants to say. The rest of them are most likely in the pocket of one group or another. They have a vested interest in continuing the scams, and it's difficult to believe that any of them care whether you or your family dies as a result. At least Trump might - might - actually give a ****.

Last edited:

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Since almost all the presidential contenders on both sides are millionaires perhaps I'll dig into what they were doing with their millions 'during the fights of the past decade'.
    I'm sure it will be enlightening and a clear refutation of Trumps behavior.

Last edited:

Small's

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    south of Indy
    trump for president, cruz for vice president, allen west secretary of defense, trey gowdy for attorney general, carson for surgeon general. That was on a trump facebook page.. Im all about trey gowdy for for attorney general. The new and the republicans are downing him because they are scared he will win and neither want that. He is killing the poles because he says what a lot of people think and most politicians dont have the balls or cant say anything because they are bought and paid for by corporations. Seriously who would vote for Christie or Jeb Bush. Rand wont make it, Carson seems to be a very nice smart guy but doesnt have the gumption to lead a country. Its either Trump or Cruz or both of them together.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I thought Graham was only in to counter Rand Paul. Because we must have a president who will do ANYTHING to keep America safe.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Lindsey graham headed back to his day job, worst bartender ever.

GettyImages-494621868-594x330.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom