Not open for further replies.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    One of these two are your candidate. You should feel bad about this.

KbR6HTJ.gif

And yep, this looks about right. It's all he's got.

CPIZJfRXAAA3Zx8.jpg:large

Why?

olhorseman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Middle of nowhere NC
    Time to change the name of the thread...another one bites the dust:

BREAKING: Scott Walker Suspending Presidential Campaign... - Chicks on the Right
    I think the smartest guy left is Cruz. He's conserving his finances so far and will undoubtably pick up some more Koch money now that Walker is toast. Cruz will pick up a lot of supporters when Don't Rump drops out to "tend to his empire" - meaning when he loses ground and people start talking about him as just another candidate.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Hey Alpo, how about also showing some of the many unflattering pics of Hillary while you're at it. Personally, I have a problem with people who make fun of the personal appearances of others. Guess they must be Adonis type perfect.

Walker is a good man. Sorry to see him leave so soon.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Hey Alpo, how about also showing some of the many unflattering pics of Hillary while you're at it. Personally, I have a problem with people who make fun of the personal appearances of others. Guess they must be Adonis type perfect.

Walker is a good man. Sorry to see him leave so soon.

You don't have to doctor pictures of Hillary. Google is full of pictures of her, just the way she is...to wit:

hillary_clinton-scary.jpg

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Walker was my favorite when this all started. It's a real shame that he turned out to be a weak putz. He did a lot for Wisconsin... and although CNN only gave him 3 questions in 3 hours... I hate to see him go.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nick Gillespie makes a good point. Maybe it's time to retire the ghost of Reagan. Hell, most young voters have no idea who he was and many of the older ones have a warped perception of who he was.

I think Republicans will retire Reagan when the Democrats retire John Kennedy.......The man hasn't been president for over 50 years and yet the myth of "Camelot" is still bandied about and anyone with any connection to that family is given anything they want by the Democratic Party....His alcoholic little brother left a girl to die by drowning and he was still treated by the party (and the media but I repeat myself) as the "Lion of the Senate".......

With that being said I really enjoy Nick Gillespie and he can actually get me to sit through a talk show full of folks I don't like by just being there...He doesn't name call or use childish name calling to get his point across....He sticks with the facts, seems to be a classy fellow, and is "hip" enough to get young people to at least listen to Libertarian ideas....

I would love to have him replace Kennedy (or be a co host) on Fox Business Networks Libertarian themed news show....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom