• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    If a Libertarian can run as a Republican, then Trump can run as whatever he wants. Seams to be anything goes for this election. :dunno:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Yeah...he's a lunatic. Makes Trump look like a rationalist. He certifiably crazed and has admitted he's a drug addict. He may also still be, as far as I know, under investigation for a murder in Central America. If you think he's a good candidate then maybe you might want to rethink the whole voting thing.

"Lunatic" is such a relative term. Eccentric, perhaps.

Good politician? Probably not. Funny candidate? Probably... 2016 is enough of a clownshow as it is. With the current front-runners... I'd take McAfee over Trump, Clinton, Sanders...

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Yeah...he's a lunatic. Makes Trump look like a rationalist. He certifiably crazed and has admitted he's a drug addict. He may also still be, as far as I know, under investigation for a murder in Central America. If you think he's a good candidate then maybe you might want to rethink the whole voting thing.

I can translate.
    I speak Mrjarrell. -
    He's Not A Libertarian!

:):

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I can translate.
    I speak Mrjarrell. -

He's not a libertarian!

:):

Actually, I think if he aligns with any party, it'd most likely be strong libertarian. Huge into guns, drugs, etc. He might be the perfect INGO-tarian candidate. Very into privacy (related to Internet, etc)

Sounds more like he's doing the Lessig thing... pushing one issue, rather than actually becoming President.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Actually, I think if he aligns with any party, it'd most likely be strong libertarian. Huge into guns, drugs, etc. He might be the perfect INGO-tarian candidate. Very into privacy (related to Internet, etc)

Sounds more like he's doing the Lessig thing... pushing one issue, rather than actually becoming President.

This was my inkling when I read the story as well.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

At present there are only two officially declared candidates for the nomination, as I recall. Austin Petersen and, some guy from Ohio, (I think). It is also likely that Gary Johnson will also run again for the nomination. So....3 people, maybe? No-one has really firmed up any plans and Petersen stands no chance. He's just fishing for clickbait for his sites.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    John McAfee:

McAfee.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He put on a great farewell speech. It made me wish he had gotten more traction.

He had a lot more traction in 2012 until his ubergaff that probably the press made more of than there was. People just aren't going to forget that now. Now his time has long passed.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    He had a lot more traction in 2012 until his ubergaff that probably the press made more of than there was. People just aren't going to forget that now. Now his time has long passed.

Meanwhile, in the democrat dimension, where hypocrisy is the supreme law of the land, vice president, Mr. Gaffomatic would likely win their nomination, if he chose to run. Weird, huh?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Meanwhile, in the democrat dimension, where hypocrisy is the supreme law of the land, vice president, Mr. Gaffomatic would likely win their nomination, if he chose to run. Weird, huh?
    Seems like a reasonable conclusion is that Republicans tend to be a bit harder on their candidates. Unless they are rich real estate moguls.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom