Not open for further replies.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I am always a little bit disappointed when I see a member make 50 and then hit the classifieds. I am a lot less disappoint when I see thought out questions and good responses. General chatter doesn't impress me as much either.

The really disappointing ones are the ones that never leave the classifieds once they find them. They are plentiful. Look at a members post history. Right click on a members name and you will learn about them. Their post areas. Their visitor messages etc...

I will not deal with a classifieds only poster. They are dead to me and to a lot of other members as well. Yeah, we may seem cliquish but we really aren't. We are just supportive of contributing "members only".

indybrownsfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Mooresville
    I am always a little bit disappointed when I see a member make 50 and then hit the classifieds. I am a lot less disappoint when I see thought out questions and good responses. General chatter doesn't impress me as much either.

The really disappointing ones are the ones that never leave the classifieds once they find them. They are plentiful. Look at a members post history. Right click on a members name and you will learn about them. Their post areas. Their visitor messages etc...

I will not deal with a classifieds only poster. They are dead to me and to a lot of other members as well. Yeah, we may seem cliquish but we really aren't. We are just supportive of contributing "members only".

Well I don't have anything to sell or buy ..I have spent my allotted money for guns and ammo for the month already....
    I will try to follow the rules as best I can.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    We really don't mean to run off the new guys. I hope you guys have figured that out. We just want you to become part of the site. Not just focused on one small area of this place. We have so much here to offer.

indybrownsfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Mooresville
    I enjoy the forum and have found it to be an advantage to gun owners.
    Now my next trick will be how to figure out how to post a picture in the correct direction...lol

Ohh and my favorite Smiley is this one...lol :popcorn:...Just here to see what's next...lol

SwingW/theWing

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2015
    Bloomington
    Now my next trick will be how to figure out how to post a picture in the correct direction...lol

Ohh and my favorite Smiley is this one...lol :popcorn:...Just here to see what's next...lol

glad to know its not just me. I'm sure it has to do with using an iPad but what a PITA.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend

If you are using windows you can right click on the picture and select rotate. I use photobucket and you can edit the picture to rotate it with there on site software. Are you wanting to rotate your avatar??

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Well I don't have anything to sell or buy ..I have spent my allotted money for guns and ammo for the month already....
    I will try to follow the rules as best I can.
    Can't say I've seen your name mentioned in this thread so you must be doing just fine. :thumbsup:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom