Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    "Fifty Post Nightstalkers" lol

I love it. I've got to remember that.

I hope a few of these guys hang around and learn this place. Last night was just nuts. A I think Robby was the last mod on line last. As soon as he logged off BAM, the race was on. I trolled old Clinton dropping links to the new guy thread in his theads. It very soon was obvious that he could not see past the shiny object in the corner. I even dropped in in a visitors message. :facepalm:

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I love it. I've got to remember that.

I hope a few of these guys hang around and learn this place. Last night was just nuts. A I think Robby was the last mod on line last. As soon as he logged off BAM, the race was on. I trolled old Clinton dropping links to the new guy thread in his theads. It very soon was obvious that he could not see past the shiny object in the corner. I even dropped in in a visitors message. :facepalm:

My favorite part was when he earned his first red square.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I meant legit. I was just making a joke about the lack of runners today.

I have see a few guys that appear to be making a legit go of it. Awesome. I've see one noob today make a comment when he should not have in a ad. I think he figured out the issue and I think is right with the world now.

I will say a special thanks should go to the new guys that are really contributing. Keep up the work! :ingo:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Thanks for keeping things in order last night so the mods could rest up for when people start drinking again on the weekend. :alcoholic:

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    I trolled old Clinton dropping links to the new guy thread in his theads. It very soon was obvious that he could not see past the shiny object in the corner. I even dropped in in a visitors message. :facepalm:

Did you see the visitor's message he left on his own page calling out INGO? I hit the report button on that one :bash:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Did you see the visitor's message he left on his own page calling out INGO? I hit the report button on that one :bash:

No I did not> I wonder if it is still there? I'll have to find it. He is burning bridges that are going to be hard to rebuilt. His loss though.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I just read his comment. This site is not going to work for him if he truly doesn't see past the ads section.

I see he is shootered. I don't know if it is a time out. If it is, I hope he comes back with a different attitude.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    No I did not> I wonder if it is still there? I'll have to find it. He is burning bridges that are going to be hard to rebuilt. His loss though.

Perma as of 30 minutes ago.

Full disclosure.....We chased him for 2 days and he continued to ignore all warnings/info etc. Then slaps the forum.
    Just as a matter of record this will not be the standard in future.
    1 attempt to get things on track and then action will be taken.

This is always sent in my 1st contact in these matters.......If you can not understand this............................:dunno:
    We want to welcome you to INGO. We also want to take this opportunity to ask you to read the FAQ which can be found in my signature below. It's pointed out in great detail why we have the 50 post rule because to the newcomer it can seem like an obscure rule for us to want to enforce. In order to participate in the classifieds, you must contribute to the forum by either 1) content in the form of 50 quality posts (not one liners) or 2) financially by becoming a site supporter. That information can be found here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/site_s..._are_here.html

Please remember, we are a forum first and then a place for classifieds. There is a plethora of information available here and that's what keeps people here and what allows us to have a classifieds section.

Thanks!

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Perma as of 30 minutes ago.

Full disclosure.....We chased him for 2 days and he continued to ignore all warnings/info etc. Then slaps the forum.
    Just as a matter of record this will not be the standard in future.
    1 attempt to get things on track and then action will be taken.

This is always sent in my 1st contact in these matters.......If you can not understand this............................:dunno:
    We want to welcome you to INGO. We also want to take this opportunity to ask you to read the FAQ which can be found in my signature below. It's pointed out in great detail why we have the 50 post rule because to the newcomer it can seem like an obscure rule for us to want to enforce. In order to participate in the classifieds, you must contribute to the forum by either 1) content in the form of 50 quality posts (not one liners) or 2) financially by becoming a site supporter. That information can be found here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/site_s..._are_here.html

Please remember, we are a forum first and then a place for classifieds. There is a plethora of information available here and that's what keeps people here and what allows us to have a classifieds section.

Thanks!

I like the new rule. And that letter is perfect!

Ghost Dog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2016
    Central

Thanks!

Looks very familiar to me. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom