• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Wow, a two hour nap with only 4 phone calls interrupting it. :n00b: I feel refreshed. Hubby was one of the calls and said they are now waiting to see if they can be worked into the schedule today. Different doctor is going to try and doing the surgery.

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    Wow, a two hour nap with only 4 phone calls interrupting it. :n00b: I feel refreshed. Hubby was one of the calls and said they are now waiting to see if they can be worked into the schedule today. Different doctor is going to try and doing the surgery.

Hope they get him in today.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI

Hope everything works out Rayne. Prayers sent.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    check your shipping with Midway orders when doing price comparisons... they jacked up the shipping & handling recently so much that even with dealer pricing I can get stuff usually cheaper somewhere else

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Dangit!!!

Sorry, you can have it.

Hope they get him in today.

Hope everything works out Rayne. Prayers sent.

Thanks, hubby was very upset this morning and I was so far away, I felt really bad I couldn't be there to comfort him.

check your shipping with Midway orders when doing price comparisons... they jacked up the shipping & handling recently so much that even with dealer pricing I can get stuff usually cheaper somewhere else

Yes, I agree, their shipping and handling has gotten out of hand.

How did the Meet and Greet go? Who all showed up?

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    How did the Meet and Greet go? Who all showed up?

Good... Lets see... There was Shadow, Mrs Shadow, Westside, GregB, Mrs GregB, HotPocket, DaKruiser, HandK, Tyler34, IronJaw, IronJawsWife, JD4320t, Suprtek, Mrs Suprtek, and OneBadV8

did I miss anyone?

Last edited:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I was also thinking about getting this Red Dot tomorrow. Anyone see any problem mounting this on a .22 S&W 22A????? It has a top rail on it already and since it's a blowback action the Red Dot would never move.

Reflex Red Dot Sight Red Green 4-Pattern Reticle (15 MOA Peep Crosshair 3 MOA Circle Dot 5 MOA Dot) Integral Weaver-Style Base Matte

This is the red dot I would like for Christmas. My son said his daughter will always be giving her Granny interesting Christmas presents, unlike other granddaughters gettting their granny's powders and perfumes. BSA Panoramic Red/Green Multi Reticle Holo Sight - Natchez Shooters Supplies

They had these on sale $10 cheaper a week or so ago. If you don't want both red and green then there is one that is already $10 cheaper, but it is only a red dot.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    This is the red dot I would like for Christmas. My son said his daughter will always be giving her Granny interesting Christmas presents, unlike other granddaughters gettting their granny's powders and perfumes. BSA Panoramic Red/Green Multi Reticle Holo Sight - Natchez Shooters Supplies

They had these on sale $10 cheaper a week or so ago. If you don't want both red and green then there is one that is already $10 cheaper, but it is only a red dot.

Thanks for the tip Rayne, $10 savings is worth it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom