Former Tree Sniper
    Here are some of the pictures I took!
    DSC06006.jpg

AWE!!! Look at that babyface! AWE!!!

These last two are for Rayne, I had my eyes closed when I took them!!:D

DSC05998.jpg

DSC05999.jpg

:D

:rofl: :lmfao: :rofl: :lmfao: :rofl: :lmfao: :rofl: :lmfao: :rofl: :lmfao: :rofl::lmfao: :rofl: :lmfao: :rofl: :lmfao: :rofl: :lmfao: :rofl: :lmfao: :rofl: :lmfao: :rofl: :lmfao: :rofl: :lmfao:

I can't believe HandK thought of me. I feel so :wwub: but I always thought Chuck was taller. :dunno:

This made my day. I was beginning to feel like a Zombie, now I'm re-energized.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    ;) That's still short compared to my hubby. :stickpoke: He's 6'7", check that, he's getting older and is shrinking in height... so he's about 6'6" or 6'5". Either way, still tall. :D

:wow:

That is tall! Almost too tall to ride some of the rides at Cedar Point :eek:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Seriously, there is a height limit? I mean I've heard of height minimums, but a maximum?

:( He's a pain to buy clothes for, because they don't make skinny and tall, they just make big and tall, which he aint.

Yeah, they have maximums because of the height of head rests and also on some of them when your feet hang down there is only so much clearance.

I have a buddy that is 6'5" - 6'6" and he's borderline.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Dang you people the wife got a glimpse of Chuck and then the"wasn't he that really hot guy we met in Fort Wayne, why haven't you set up some more meets with him..."

I am going to have to stop coming in this thread if this keeps up.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I thought you were crazy... I swore I typed his name until I went back and looked.
    :facepalm:

I can be rather forgettable...I guess. ;)

So is Mrs Super the pretty brunette I saw in some of the pictures you posted in the PDub thread?
    I consider myself an expert on women because I convinced the most beautiful and wonderful woman in the world to marry a guy like me, after 22 years she's still with me too!

Praise the Lord, they did the surgery and looks like the FIL pulled through. They just called and he's in recovery, I didn't even know he had gone in, they hadn't called so when the SIL called me and was crying on the other end she scared me. She was crying because she was so relieved. It's been a rough week.

Good news! We are all relieved more than you know. Hopefully this will help you to sleep better tonight.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Dang you people the wife got a glimpse of Chuck and then the"wasn't he that really hot guy we met in Fort Wayne, why haven't you set up some more meets with him..."

I am going to have to stop coming in this thread if this keeps up.

Just tell her she'll have to wait till that little infection he has gets cleared up! :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom