Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    So is Mrs Super the pretty brunette I saw in some of the pictures you posted in the PDub thread?

And when did you start growing a beard?

Probably... I don't remember what was posted in the pics, but she is a brunette.

I keep it trimmed really short, and I've had it for at least a month if not longer. Does that mean you don't approve? :):

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Praise the Lord, they did the surgery and looks like the FIL pulled through. They just called and he's in recovery, I didn't even know he had gone in, they hadn't called so when the SIL called me and was crying on the other end she scared me. She was crying because she was so relieved. It's been a rough week.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Praise the Lord, they did the surgery and looks like the FIL pulled through. They just called and he's in recovery, I didn't even know he had gone in, they hadn't called so when the SIL called me and was crying on the other end she scared me. She was crying because she was so relieved. It's been a rough week.
    THATS GREAT RAYNE!!!!:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Probably... I don't remember what was posted in the pics, but she is a brunette.

I keep it trimmed really short, and I've had it for at least a month if not longer. Does that mean you don't approve? :):

Nope, it just surprised me. The twins(Westside and JD) from the back had me confused for a minute and then you and JD having beards made me take a second look.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom