Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    The whole balanced calender thing sounds good. But, keeps looking like a bad thing when implemented

Well, ask me again in a year. I have a daughter who lives part time with me and part time with her Mom, I think it looks like it will be easier to figure time splits.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    OK, Can't sleep! Husband called and they took FIL off the schedule and said they wouldn't do the surgery to put the feeding tube in becuase they thought he was a terminal cancer patient not a 12 year cancer survivor. :xmad: +

If we can't get this figured out they just gave him a death sentence. :(

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    OK, Can't sleep! Husband called and they took FIL off the schedule and said they wouldn't do the surgery to put the feeding tube in becuase they thought he was a terminal cancer patient not a 12 year cancer survivor. :xmad: +

:wow: sounds like the hubby needs to go knock some skulls around and get this straightened out.:n00b:

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows

:wow: sounds like the hubby needs to go knock some skulls around and get this straightened out.:n00b:
    I agree with WS ,,this is wrong. Prayers sent to you and yours Rayne.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County

Wow, not good at all!! I hope they get this taken care of quick so he will have a fighting chance. He is definitely in my prayers!!! Plus so are you and your hubby for strength and energy to get through this.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Well, ask me again in a year. I have a daughter who lives part time with me and part time with her Mom, I think it looks like it will be easier to figure time splits.

we just had 2 weeks off late October... now another week off... grrr

I sure hope they get their head out of their asses... praying for you all rayne

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Hot shower and comfy clothes, maybe sleep will quit evading me.

Oh I have to tell you about my 87 yr old MIL. Saturday I was driving her up to Indy and as we approached IU Med Center she asked me if I had my gun and when I told her yes, she said Good! and then she asked me if I had it the two nights I left the hospital at midnight. Again I told her yes and she smiled and patted my hand and said Good! I Love that woman.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom