• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    morning farm chores done, now all I have to do is wait on the work crew to get here (they were suppose to be here at 8) so I can get them started on the new shop and then finally I can go to bed after being up a little over 50 hours so far. :faint:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    morning farm chores done, now all I have to do is wait on the work crew to get here (they were suppose to be here at 8) so I can get them started on the new shop and then finally I can go to bed after being up a little over 50 hours so far. :faint:

Wow, that's a lot Rayne. Was you up all night with FIL?

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Wow, that's a lot Rayne. Was you up all night with FIL?

Yes, we got an emergency call at 5:30 Saturday morning calling us to the hospital, I drove to indy and back twice that day (8hours). We brought him home about 9 that night. I stayed up with my husband and helped take care of him. Sister-n-law had been up with him the night before. It is taking two people to care for him now. Was up all day Sunday and then stayed up with the SIL last night. They left this morning at 5:30 to back to the hospital for his surgery. Not sure he's strong enough to make it through, it's been 12 days since he's been able to eat.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World

wow. You need to sleep. Hope you can sleep well How is the FIL

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    just got this in an email.:):

\[FONT=&quot]A good education story....
    >> >
    >> >
    >> > A former Sergeant, having served his time with the Marine Corps, took a
    >> > new
    >> > job as a school teacher; but just before the school year started he
    >> > injured
    >> > his back.
    >> > He was required to wear a plaster cast around the upper part of his > body.
    >> > Fortunately, the cast fit under his shirt and wasn't noticeable. On the
    >> > first day of class, he found himself assigned to the toughest students > in
    >> > the school.
    >> > The smart-alecky punks, having already heard the new teacher was a > former
    >> > Marine, were leery of him and decided to see how tough he really was,
    >> > before
    >> > trying any pranks. Walking confidently into the rowdy classroom, the new
    >> > teacher opened the window wide and sat down at his desk.
    >> > When a strong breeze made his tie flap, he picked up a stapler and
    >> > promptly
    >> > stapled the tie to his chest.
    >> > .....Dead silence... He had no trouble with discipline that year.
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]>> >

[/FONT]

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Yes, we got an emergency call at 5:30 Saturday morning calling us to the hospital, I drove to indy and back twice that day (8hours). We brought him home about 9 that night. I stayed up with my husband and helped take care of him. Sister-n-law had been up with him the night before. It is taking two people to care for him now. Was up all day Sunday and then stayed up with the SIL last night. They left this morning at 5:30 to back to the hospital for his surgery. Not sure he's strong enough to make it through, it's been 12 days since he's been able to eat.

hope it turns out for the best. Praying for you.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Walked into a :poop: storm. Every machine in the place that was running had shut down and the system monitor alarms were going off. Which means I get to figure out why everything shut down then call the customer and tell them the crap isn't going to be done on time.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Walked into a :poop: storm. Every machine in the place that was running had shut down and the system monitor alarms were going off. Which means I get to figure out why everything shut down then call the customer and tell them the crap isn't going to be done on time.

Ouch, did you have a power outage overnight?

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Ouch, did you have a power outage overnight?

That is the best I can come up with. because the power would have to fluctuate for everything to shutdown at the same time. If it were the middle of summer I would thing we could have heat issues, however it is too cool outside for that.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Thanks, work crew got here, gave the husband's instructions to the crew chief, now I'm going to hit the couch for a nap. Night INGO!

On a happy note...The new shop is starting today, YEAH!!! Something good for my sweetie, he needs it. :rockwoot:

I think you need more than a nap. Hit the bed.:D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Morning peeps

what a day already... no school this week. I am not liking this "balanced calender" that IPS has came out with.

Did I tell you all it is a girl? We're having a granddaughter!!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Morning peeps

what a day already... no school this week. I am not liking this "balanced calender" that IPS has came out with.

Did I tell you all it is a girl? We're having a granddaughter!!

My local school district is going to the "balanced calendar" next year.

Morning Mrs.G

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom