mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    She's over 21 now but maybe we just won't go there yet. That's Dad's world.

Hmmm...at over 21, I bet she's already sampled. I know I was partaking in bars at 19. I never got carded for months. The one time the new waitress tried to card us, my friend and I threw a fit cause we were there all the time at our "regular" table. The cop/bouncer that was on duty that night told her to quit giving us a hard time and get us what we wanted as we were always there.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Hmmm...at over 21, I bet she's already sampled. I know I was partaking in bars at 19. I never got carded for months. The one time the new waitress tried to card us, my friend and I threw a fit cause we were there all the time at our "regular" table. The cop/bouncer that was on duty that night told her to quit giving us a hard time and get us what we wanted as we were always there.

Its certainly possible, but I honestly doubt it. She picked up one of my cups and took a big swig once not realizing that it had a healthy amount of rum in it. She was mad as a hornet!!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I think I see sunshine!! I'm going to see if the mail lady found my box today and see whose mail she left for me. Then, I guess I'll make some mashed potatoes to go with the swiss steak so we can eat.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Its certainly possible, but I honestly doubt it. She picked up one of my cups and took a big swig once not realizing that it had a healthy amount of rum in it. She was mad as a hornet!!

That is surprising anymore. My daughter didn't drink much other than an occasional wine cooler before she turned 21. She still doesn't drink much from what I've seen. She's a lightweight so I think she ends up being designated driver most of the time. My son, on the other hand....I encourage him to drink at home. I've seen posts of his one buddy when he is totally trashed. I do share some of my beverages with my son with the understanding that he only drink them in the safety of his apartment. I believe he has not lied about that since I have seen posts of him and his friends sampling them that they have shared on facebook.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'd like to start on my second drink but my wife is on her way home with the part I'm supposed to install on the washer to get it running. I should probably wait till after that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom