Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    What part broke???

Its a front loading washer. I'm pretty sure its the door switch/ door lock assy. It has a couple switch contacts and a couple solenoids in it. The interwebs say its a common cause for the symptoms this washer has and I was not able to get one of the solenoids to respond when I applied power to it. I'm not 100% sure but I'm sure hoping this part will fix it. Its costing me 85 bucks!

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Have any of you been to Profire recently? I'm thinking of driving over from Terre Haute tomorrow to buy some bullets. Did they have many bullets on your last visit?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Its a front loading washer. I'm pretty sure its the door switch/ door lock assy. It has a couple switch contacts and a couple solenoids in it. The interwebs say its a common cause for the symptoms this washer has and I was not able to get one of the solenoids to respond when I applied power to it. I'm not 100% sure but I'm sure hoping this part will fix it. Its costing me 85 bucks!

I have always repaired our appliences when they could be repaired. Washers/dryers/refrigerators/dishwashers etc. These new front loading machines look a bit complicated. They sing to you during the cycles.....:dunno:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

Makes sense, hope it works.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Have any of you been to Profire recently? I'm thinking of driving over from Terre Haute tomorrow to buy some bullets. Did they have many bullets on your last visit?

What king are you looking for?

I do love Profire, but the bullets they stock are priced higher for the convenience. You'll save a lot of money by ordering online.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I have always repaired our appliences when they could be repaired. Washers/dryers/refrigerators/dishwashers etc. These new front loading machines look a bit complicated. They sing to you during the cycles.....:dunno:

This washer has a beeper that beeps any time any button or knob changes state. There is a button or knob that must have a bad connection because it just beeps constantly. Before this recent problem, it operated fine despite the beeping. It no longer has a beeper.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This washer has a beeper that beeps any time any button or knob changes state. There is a button or knob that must have a bad connection because it just beeps constantly. Before this recent problem, it operated fine despite the beeping. It no longer has a beeper.

Mine have melodic tones and beeps.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    What king are you looking for?

I do love Profire, but the bullets they stock are priced higher for the convenience. You'll save a lot of money by ordering online.
    I haven't reloaded 9mm in a few years. I had been using Berry's for my 9mm reloads. My old reloads with the Berry's bullets are working really well in my gun.
    I've been using Indiana Bullet Company for my past 8000 reloads. You simply won't beat $50 per 1000 (125gr 9mm) shipped to your door.
    Since I'm not shooting the inferior gun called 'Glock', I could use lead bullets. My only concern with IBC are the plethora of bad reviews I've seen both on INGO and elsewhere. Has their quality improved, because they are cheap?

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North

Same here, I've got a 28Cu ft Stainless French-door LG sitting in the kitchen. Paid $200 for it, plus $90 for a new compressor, it has been running beautifully since Feb. 2 weeks later I found a 30Cu ft white Samsung french door for $100, condenser plugged up, $45 for a new one! I finally bit the bullet and bought 1 new appliance, stainless Samsung $1,500 gas stove, got it on clearance of course for $700. I just can't force myself to pay full retail on something I can find for less, or fix for less myself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom