NWI
    IMG_1460.jpg

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    So MM, did you get that at the 1500? I'm intentionally staying away from there this time because I don't want to spend my car money.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I was originally thinking of getting something much smaller, but this car gets surprisingly good mileage for its size. Plus I can fit a lot more guns and gear in the back!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I am posting this here also! Hope this puts everthing to rest!!

I hope this post will put all the worries to rest!! Forgive me if it comes of as brash or harsh. I do not intend for it to be taken that way!

First let me say this has never been an issue in the bast! Second this is not your event!! it is an event put on for you ladies! as such it takes alot of work to set up and keep things running, providing the venue and such! and because of the stink that has been raised some of the people I hold as close friends and a big help are dropping out! and will not be there to help me and IJW make this event possible for you ladies!

I am not capable nor will I be able to do it all by myself!! This event is being provided for you ladies for free!! that does not meen invaluable!! The training can make the difference between living and dyeing in a life and death situation!

This will cost me personally about $500.00 bucks to do this!! Gas, food, hotel for two nights, targets, and my ammo that I use. I do not bring this up as to having anyone help pay for anything! I think this training is that important and is more valuable than money alone! It is free for all who wish to take part, and I am more than happy to provide it at no cost! If someone is uneasy about there being anyone else around then I invite them to get together with a trainer and pay for some one on one training where you can dictate who will be around when you shoot!(in a real shooting you won't be able to pick and choose who is there) Like I said this event is being put on for you!! not you in charge of it!! That is left up to me!

Again I say this has always been a non issue!! this is the first time I have ever had this much drama over a class! If you are concerned about anything please feel free to PM me and I will provide you with my Cell phone number and we can discuss your concerns about it! I do want every one to feel like they belong there!!

Again this whole event centers around people (men) putting this on for the ladies! If those that are there to support this event and me are not there then nether will I! I can not do it all by myself! and the bickering is starting to run them off! I want every one to feel welcome including the ones that are there to help out!

Thank you, HandK

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Wow HandK, I was totally oblivious to all the drama. Guess I've been a little out of touch lately. I sure hope everything ends up with no lost friends.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    This has nothing to do with the PW training on Sunday! This has to do with the ladies training on Saturday! :D

I figured that part out. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make either one of them. I really need to focus on getting my car situation sorted out. I may be able to accomplish that tomorrow though.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Goooooooood evening INGO!!!

WoW HandK, I had no idea there was any drama going on over ladies day. Well, I'll be there to help you even if it's just you, me, IJW and my wife.

I really, really appreciate what your doing here and want to thank you again in advance.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Goooooooood evening INGO!!!

WoW HandK, I had no idea there was any drama going on over ladies day. Well, I'll be there to help you even if it's just you, me, IJW and my wife.

I really, really appreciate what your doing here and want to thank you again in advance.

There you are Sam! I blame you for my latest choice of a car that I may be buying tomorrow. You started talking about big comfortable cars and got me thinking about how much I really like to be comfortable. :D Don't feel bad though. If this deal works out, I'm REALLY going to like it....A LOT. :cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom