• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I've kinda been enjoying driving this little VW Jetta I bought for my son. Despite how cheap it was, its really a fun little car. I need something bigger for long term though.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Thank you, HandK
    I really hope that puts a stop to all the :blahblah: :bs:

It will or I will just cancel it!! I don't need the drama in my life!! I have lived alone for two and a half years because I support my wife in taking care of her Dad and not letting him go into a nursing home! Two and a half years!!!! of only getting stolen moments with her!! I am in no mood to hear about the man that will not support their woman for one day!!! Sheshhhhh!! :n00b: :D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    What ya getting??? I'm buying something next weekend.

At this point, I'm still just hoping to get it. I've worked out the numbers with the dealer already, but I haven't actually seen the car yet. Anyway, there's a pic several posts back. Have you got one picked out?

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    How far back is the post with the pic???

I'll just post it again here...

26538986279.326183805.IM1.02.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    It will or I will just cancel it!! I don't need the drama in my life!! I have lived alone for two and a half years because I support my wife in taking care of her Dad and not letting him go into a nursing home! Two and a half years!!!! of only getting stolen moments with her!! I am in no mood to hear about the man that will not support their woman for one day!!! Sheshhhhh!! :n00b: :D

:+1:

Cancel it and come anyway. :rockwoot: :D

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    At this point, I'm still just hoping to get it. I've worked out the numbers with the dealer already, but I haven't actually seen the car yet. Anyway, there's a pic several posts back. Have you got one picked out?

I haven't I'm going to have XXXXX amount of money available next weekend when I sell a house I have had for sale forever. I have been searching for the nicest full sized car I can find for that amount.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I haven't I'm going to have XXXXX amount of money available next weekend when I sell a house I have had for sale forever. I have been searching for the nicest full sized car I can find for that amount.

Good luck finding a good one! From what I've seen, there are some pretty decent deals out there for bigger cars because everybody wants an econobox right now.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Good luck finding a good one! From what I've seen, there are some pretty decent deals out there for bigger cars because everybody wants an econobox right now.

If you know how to drive, you can get great mileage from a full sized car. I get between 27 to 29mpg on the interstate with that Caddy I'm driving now.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Good news, I had a Chysler Concord LXI (2005?) that had the 3.5LT engine, loved it. Lots of power, great interstate gas mileage, good low end torque. :yesway:

Good to hear. I've read that they were good engines. Pretty surprising mileage too for that size of car. Plus I found lots of them for sale with 200K plus miles on them so it should hold up well long term.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom