• Status
    Not open for further replies.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    What bugs me to death is people that will park their cart on one side of the isle and walk over to the other side of the isle to look at stuff! taking up the whole isle and act like they are the only one in the store!! :xmad:

I too went to the grocery store. Monday at lunchtime is always my day to go to the grocery store so I hadn't thought anything about how many people would be there until this morning. I went to Wal-Mart but the Meijer parking lot and Aldi parking lot were both full as well. I saw at least 4 sets of people that were in a group talking right at the end of the aisle. ARGH! Then there's those people that actually leave their cart in the middle of the aisle or they will park their cart directly opposite of someone else's cart so you can't even go between them. I had to park my cart over by the freezer stuff just so I could get down a couple of aisles to hand carry stuff back to my cart. Then there are also the poor little toddlers that are screaming from the time they get their until the time they leave. I did not have a pleasant experience today. :D

It was way worse than Christmas shopping. AND I didn't even feel like going anywhere else in the store because it was so crowded. I did fill up my car with gas though. Also made a stop at Starbucks in case I won't be able to go for a few days. :)

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I just got back from eating, Waiting for the kid to get home so I can run to the store. Milk, bread, bacon, potatoes and some things to cook on the grill, just in case.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I just finished cutting up some of the chicken I bought today. I am making a Chicken & Rice casserole for dinner and it takes 3 hours to bake. Now I gotta go finish cutting up the rest of the chicken. I HATE cutting up Chicken.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I too went to the grocery store. Monday at lunchtime is always my day to go to the grocery store so I hadn't thought anything about how many people would be there until this morning. I went to Wal-Mart but the Meijer parking lot and Aldi parking lot were both full as well. I saw at least 4 sets of people that were in a group talking right at the end of the aisle. ARGH! Then there's those people that actually leave their cart in the middle of the aisle or they will park their cart directly opposite of someone else's cart so you can't even go between them. I had to park my cart over by the freezer stuff just so I could get down a couple of aisles to hand carry stuff back to my cart. Then there are also the poor little toddlers that are screaming from the time they get their until the time they leave. I did not have a pleasant experience today. :D

It was way worse than Christmas shopping. AND I didn't even feel like going anywhere else in the store because it was so crowded. I did fill up my car with gas though. Also made a stop at Starbucks in case I won't be able to go for a few days. :)

I know!! I really dislike going to the store anymore!! everyone acts like they are the only person in the store!! :dunno: :D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    when is this crap suppose to start coming in?

kerosene and heater are on the back porch... hurry up school bus so we can run to the store real quick. All vehicles have a full tank of gas. generator would be nice though.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    when is this crap suppose to start coming in?

kerosene and heater are on the back porch... hurry up school bus so we can run to the store real quick. All vehicles have a full tank of gas. generator would be nice though.

Depending on the news station down here... its around 7pm

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom