Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Bring on the storm...I just got a new propane tank for the grill as it was empty anyway. I will say the grocery store was a MADHOUSE and then you always have those precious pointed head people who think they need to talk to everyone they meet while walking in front of you. In case anyone did not know...that really drives me nuts.

What bugs me to death is people that will park their cart on one side of the isle and walk over to the other side of the isle to look at stuff! taking up the whole isle and act like they are the only one in the store!! :xmad:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    What bugs me to death is people that will park their cart on one side of the isle and walk over to the other side of the isle to look at stuff! taking up the whole isle and act like they are the only one in the store!! :xmad:

Yep, women with shopping carts should be outlawed. They completely ignore the rules of the road.:D My wife laughs at me because I get so frustrated with them.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Que, dude... It's a Hoosier thing. If they are forecasting more than a couple inches of snow you have to get to the grocery quick. You may already have enough supplies for a month, it doesn't matter. You want to get in there and get your share. Remember milk, bread and eggs. Even if you don't eat them... you must have them or we will know you aren't one of us.:rockwoot:

What about bacon?! :bacondance::bacondance: How can you be stranded in the house without BACON?! :bacondance::bacondance:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Yep, women with shopping carts should be outlawed. They completely ignore the rules of the road.:D My wife laughs at me because I get so frustrated with them.

Amen!! Although if you outlawed women with shopping carts then who would buy the groceries for you married men? You guys would have to do the shopping, that would kinda suck. :):

although I get my own since I'm single. I wouldn't of let my ex pick out the groceries even if she begged me, lol.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    banana%20belt%20close-up.jpg

Scutter I don't even want to know the search words you used to find that!! :laugh::laugh: I'm still cryin here!! Too funny!! :laugh:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    What about bacon?! :bacondance::bacondance: How can you be stranded in the house without BACON?! :bacondance::bacondance:

Of course that wasn't a comprehensive list, but it was the holy trinity of Hoosier storm grocery shopping. I would have to have sausage because I insist on sausage gravy when I am snowed in.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Scutter I don't even want to know the search words you used to find that!! :laugh::laugh: I'm still cryin here!! Too funny!! :laugh:

GIS for "banana belt". I did the search with my hand over my eyes and peeking between my fingers just in case.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head

One lady mysteriously lost her cart out in the aisle for doing the same thing. I guess I get to a point and then all rules are off when I get sent to the store. My girlfriend says I get cart rage:D

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Of course that wasn't a comprehensive list, but it was the holy trinity of Hoosier storm grocery shopping. I would have to have sausage because I insist on sausage gravy when I am snowed in.

Now I have to go to the grocery store. :rolleyes: I am now thinking about sausage gravy over some home-made butter biscuits with pancakes, bacon, grits, and cheese-eggs. Top it off with some fresh-brewed coffee and orange juice. I'll get the fireplace going, eat, and then fall asleep in front of The Office playing on Netflix. :yesway:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

Everyone is meeting over at Expats house before the storm!! I love me some Biscuits and Gravy!!! :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Now I have to go to the grocery store. :rolleyes: I am now thinking about sausage gravy over some home-made butter biscuits with pancakes, bacon, grits, and cheese-eggs. Top it off with some fresh-brewed coffee and orange juice. I'll get the fireplace going, eat, and then fall asleep in front of The Office playing on Netflix. :yesway:

Check that last transmission!! We are all meeting over to Que's before the storm!! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom