• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I just took a chem test and then a chem lab. Now I have to write a poem and then think if I forgot anything for SHTF snow/ice conditions.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Great time to live down here in the banana belt.

banana%20belt%20close-up.jpg

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Bring on the storm...I just got a new propane tank for the grill as it was empty anyway. I will say the grocery store was a MADHOUSE and then you always have those precious pointed head people who think they need to talk to everyone they meet while walking in front of you. In case anyone did not know...that really drives me nuts.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I'm really confused. I have never experienced runs on the grocery store in Chicago. I mean, really, are we in the south where it does not snow or the mid-west where snow is expected? Plow, salt; plow, salt; and plow, salt! Why can't this city/state get it right and not have people stranded in their homes?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I'm really confused. I have never experienced runs on the grocery store in Chicago. I mean, really, are we in the south where it does not snow or the mid-west where snow is expected? Plow, salt; plow, salt; and plow, salt! Why can't this city/state get it right and not have people stranded in their homes?

Que, dude... It's a Hoosier thing. If they are forecasting more than a couple inches of snow you have to get to the grocery quick. You may already have enough supplies for a month, it doesn't matter. You want to get in there and get your share. Remember milk, bread and eggs. Even if you don't eat them... you must have them or we will know you aren't one of us.:rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom