Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Now I have to go to the grocery store. :rolleyes: I am now thinking about sausage gravy over some home-made butter biscuits with pancakes, bacon, grits, and cheese-eggs. Top it off with some fresh-brewed coffee and orange juice. I'll get the fireplace going, eat, and then fall asleep in front of The Office playing on Netflix. :yesway:

I am intrigued now... what is cheese-eggs?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Now I have to go to the grocery store. :rolleyes: I am now thinking about sausage gravy over some home-made butter biscuits with pancakes, bacon, grits, and cheese-eggs. Top it off with some fresh-brewed coffee and orange juice. I'll get the fireplace going, eat, and then fall asleep in front of The Office playing on Netflix. :yesway:

Spasmo had to run by Walmart at lunchtime for something. She said the place was an absolute madhouse. Way worse than right before Christmas.

It's french toast weather. Everyone has to buy bread, eggs, and milk.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

Check that last transmission!! We are all meeting over to Que's before the storm!! :D

:+1:

I know where I'm heading after work :rockwoot:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    One lady mysteriously lost her cart out in the aisle for doing the same thing. I guess I get to a point and then all rules are off when I get sent to the store. My girlfriend says I get cart rage:D

Yep me too! after ten min of the laser stare at the back of their head they look up and say oh excuse me, was I blocking the isle! :xmad: gee Ya think!!!! and then I get the elbow in the side!:D

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I am intrigued now... what is cheese-eggs?

Eggs with cheese and a bit of cream to add weight. The cheese is added at the same time as the eggs (in the pan) in order to melt throughout. You can use a two-cheese blend of sharp cheddar and swiss or just American. My daughter makes the best eggs I've ever tasted.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    *snicker* banana belt *snicker*

I know I now have a perma grin on for the rest of the day!! the only thing that could have made that better is you walking in while he was doing the search and asking him what's up with that!!! I think I would have peed my pants!! :laugh::laugh:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Eggs with cheese and a bit of cream to add weight. The cheese is added at the same time as the eggs (in the pan) in order to melt throughout. You can use a two-cheese blend of sharp cheddar and swiss or just American. My daughter makes the best eggs I've ever tasted.

sounds similar to what I make, but instead use milk instead of cream. Makes them nice and fluffy. I also use some real butter in the skillet to add flavor, along with some salt, pepper, and minced onion. mmmmm good

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

Ok your just making harder on your self!! the more you talk about it the more you will have to shovel out parking spots for us!! :D

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    So it is scrambled eggs with cheese. We do that sometimes. I am a cheese eater, the wife and son, not so much. I like some cheese in my grits. But you probably know we aren't big grits eaters up here usually. But they will slice it and fry it up here and serve it with a tomato gravy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom