• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I was told that the investigators on my Character & Fitness Board may find me unfit to sit for the bar and practice in Indiana due to my relationship with such an organization. She asked why I wore it and I told her and she said that I'd better be careful. She went on to describe the people who belong to such organizations in a very unappealing way and again cautioned me to be careful.
    Wow. I wonder what this "board" thinks of Greg Garrison? Are they willing to publicly say he is "unfit"? I kinda doubt it.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Alright, I have a problem. I was doing some last minute storm preps. I put all of my rice in buckets for ease of transport. I didn't have anywhere left to put my water, so I put it in the buckets as well. Now I have buckets that weigh 85 lbs and are exploding! Am I going to die?

no you are going to get sick of eating rice though:D

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I was told that the investigators on my Character & Fitness Board may find me unfit to sit for the bar and practice in Indiana due to my relationship with such an organization. She asked why I wore it and I told her and she said that I'd better be careful. She went on to describe the people who belong to such organizations in a very unappealing way and again cautioned me to be careful.
    What a crock!!!
    Yeah.
    We can't have any people with Law Degrees who are sympathetic to gun owners. :rolleyes:
    Although I've taught several Deputy Prosecuting Attorneys and two Judges to shoot.
    Oh.
    I forgot!
    Defense Lawyers don't consider those types to be "true" Attorneys. :noway:

Muddy_Ford

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    Hartford City
    Wow. I wonder what this "board" thinks of Greg Garrison? Are they willing to publicly say he is "unfit"? I kinda doubt it.

:laugh: Haha they don't have the guts to say anything in public. :laugh:
    That's why they pull you to the side and tell you to be careful. COWARDS...That is all they are.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Can't believe I didn't get on INGO at all yesterday. I spend the whole day on the couch hacking my lungs out. Anything interesting go on yesterday?

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    :laugh: Haha they don't have the guts to say anything in public. :laugh:
    That's why they pull you to the side and tell you to be careful. COWARDS...That is all they are.
    In that case, I wonder if it would be a good idea for Que to ask them to put their comments in writing? And tell them if they aren't willing to do that, then STFU.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    In that case, I wonder if it would be a good idea for Que to ask them to put their comments in writing? And tell them if they aren't willing to do that, then STFU.

That would be a violation of my 1A rights, so there will be nothing put in writing. If they want, they can use it as reason to search my car or have me searched, as well. I know the game. I was "spoken with" once for helping one of them open a box with my 2" Kershaw. Then, I was told I couldn't have a knife in the school. :rolleyes: I'm not a tinfoil-hatter, but these people don't play fair, but I'm not going to stop wearing my cap.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

Just curious, but it seems like that would be violating your Constitutional Rights. Seems like we have Freedom of Speech (your hat would be a form of speech IMHO) and Freedom of Association.

Looks like this has already been addressed. Sorry I was slow on the draw.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Hey PW's. Poppin in real quick before the wife comes home from work. Then I get to go out and try and see whats left at the stores before the blizzard hits.....

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Hey PW's. Poppin in real quick before the wife comes home from work. Then I get to go out and try and see whats left at the stores before the blizzard hits.....
    Blizzard???
    What Blizzard???
    Oh.....
    You mean that little "disturbance" that's coming.
    That's no blizzard.
    1978 was a BLIZZARD!!! :laugh:

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I didn't think to check. I've logged off and on a few times now so I guess I'll never know! :dunno:

How are you gonna post that you actually stayed away from INGO for a full 24 hours and then not check to see how many unread posts you had :dunno:

Eh, glad it sounds like you are feelin a little better though...

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    January 27, 2011
    bar2-l.gif
    bar2.gif
    bar2-r.gif
    January 28, 2011
    bar3-l.gif
    bar3.gif
    bar3-r.gif
    January 29, 2011
    bar4-l.gif
    bar4.gif
    bar4-r.gif
    January 30, 2011
    bar5-l.gif
    bar5.gif
    bar5-r.gif

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    How are you gonna post that you actually stayed away from INGO for a full 24 hours and then not check to see how many unread posts you had :dunno:

Eh, glad it sounds like you are feelin a little better though...

I used to make an attempt to catch up on unread posts. Didn't take long to figure out that was a futile effort.

I'm not sure I'm feeling that much better. I think its more that I've just gotten used to being sick! Whatever this bug is, its just nasty!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom