mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Mom45 - what kind of 'Art Show'? My wife does photography and has had some of her work shown in Chicago... even won a 'Best of Show' award. Currently has some of her pics in SoCal and even DC, I believe.

Here is the link. My son is one of the featured artists. Anthony Brooks.

He is in another exhibit in the Stutz building in Indy right now as well...his first two exhibits so he's pretty excited. He is in his third semester at Herron School of Art in Indy.

RAW:natural born artists - RAW:Indianapolis presents VISIONARY

With that, I guess I have stalled as long as I can...better go get ready and hit the road!

Talk to you all tomorrow sometime...have to help the neighbor lady in the morning and take the other cat to the vet when I get done with that.

Nodonutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2014
    Alexandria
    Here is the link. My son is one of the featured artists. Anthony Brooks.

He is in another exhibit in the Stutz building in Indy right now as well...his first two exhibits so he's pretty excited. He is in his third semester at Herron School of Art in Indy.

RAW:natural born artists - RAW:Indianapolis presents VISIONARY

With that, I guess I have stalled as long as I can...better go get ready and hit the road!

Talk to you all tomorrow sometime...have to help the neighbor lady in the morning and take the other cat to the vet when I get done with that.

Thanks for the info.... have a safe trip!!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Some of her work:
    View attachment 34790
    Alcatraz Imprisoned (Best of Show - Passionate Focus '10 - Guild for the Blind)
    View attachment 34789
    Rays of Hope

Thanks for sharing that. Wonderful photos and a neat story. Sounds like you are a great assistant. :)

Daughter is not ready...big surprise. They are still doing her hair. I told her I would text when I'm leaving. Won't be long so I hope I don't have to wait on her. I'm about as ready as I'm going to get.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Hi Dad. I am getting ready to head to Indy. I just want to say...I remember now why I hate wearing dresses. Whoever invented pantyhose should be shot. I want my jeans back! I am taking them with for the drive home.
    I hate wearing dresses to mom. Pantyhose I like. Hope you have a great trip. Keep us updated on everything!

Nodonutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2014
    Alexandria
    Hi Dad. I am getting ready to head to Indy. I just want to say...I remember now why I hate wearing dresses. Whoever invented pantyhose should be shot. I want my jeans back! I am taking them with for the drive home.
    Denim is the new silk..... go with it ;)

"Thanks for sharing that. Wonderful photos and a neat story. Sounds like you are a great assistant. :)"

Thank you - she's an inspiration.
    Home - Photos by Nora K. Devane

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom