• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I have my wool socks on my feet over the hose to keep them warm. I may have to wear them in to the show! I guess I will find some comfy shoes for the drive and hit the road. :laugh:
    I have on black sweats, Black Sabbath t shirt, ball cap and my wire-less headphones. I just came back from the gym. Where the middle eastern people were taking pictures of me. They send them back home and tells them I am Satan!! They love me in Yemen!!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I just got this pic from a friend of mine who live in Ohio...any idea why???

08TSM4235-500x500.jpg

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    That the way I like it also . Mind if I ask ware your at ?
    Downtown Cleveland. We live in Playhouse Square. The apts. have a lot of doctors offices and lawyer offices on the first three floors.Many are middle easterners with their families. Overall nice people. But they don't see many people like me. It will take time, they too will learn to love me!!!

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Trying to decide if I wanna jump in the "Deflate Gate" thread with churchmouse and go all chemistry nerd to back him up...

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Downtown Cleveland. We live in Playhouse Square. The apts. have a lot of doctors offices and lawyer offices on the first three floors.Many are middle easterners with their families. Overall nice people. But they don't see many people like me. It will take time, they too will learn to love me!!!
    OMG lmao

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I have to ask mbills , cause I didn't read it any ware and I don't want to get into all that in that thread lol , but when they rechecked the pats footballs at 1/2 time , did they check the colts too ? Or just pats

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom