mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I guess I better go find something to snack on and then figure out what I am doing with my hair. I never get dressed up anymore since I no longer work in an office. It may just be the way it is every other day but I was thinking about doing something nicer with it. I have my dress picked out and finished the shawl I made to wear with it yesterday so that part is set.

I found fancy little purse that will hold my .22 so I won't be completely naked feeling. Not my usual .45 but better than nothing I guess.

I am not big on fancy shindigs so I needed to dig deep in the closet for this one. LOL

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I guess I better go find something to snack on and then figure out what I am doing with my hair. I never get dressed up anymore since I no longer work in an office. It may just be the way it is every other day but I was thinking about doing something nicer with it. I have my dress picked out and finished the shawl I made to wear with it yesterday so that part is set.

I found fancy little purse that will hold my .22 so I won't be completely naked feeling. Not my usual .45 but better than nothing I guess.

I am not big on fancy shindigs so I needed to dig deep in the closet for this one. LOL

Just bring a backpack and take your .45! :):

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows

You go gettem Mom ,and im sure your hair will look fine any way you do it . Have Fun and be carful out there

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Mmm....yogurt in strawberries with granola. Literally, more strawberries than yogurt! I better get more of those out of the freezer cause hubby probably won't be impressed that I just ate all of them and didn't leave him any.

French braided and it actually looks good. Not getting changed yet cause I will probably end up with cat hair on my dress so I'll wait until it almost time to go.

Trying to think if there is anything I am forgetting.

I am not looking forward to all of the driving but hubby checked my oil and antifreeze, etc. says the old girl is ready for the trip. I assume he meant the truck and not me.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Mmm....yogurt in strawberries with granola. Literally, more strawberries than yogurt! I better get more of those out of the freezer cause hubby probably won't be impressed that I just ate all of them and didn't leave him any.

French braided and it actually looks good. Not getting changed yet cause I will probably end up with cat hair on my dress so I'll wait until it almost time to go.

Trying to think if there is anything I am forgetting.

I am not looking forward to all of the driving but hubby checked my oil and antifreeze, etc. says the old girl is ready for the trip. I assume he meant the truck and not me.

OMG Mom :lmfao: that's some funny stuff

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Have fun tonight mom!

I will. I hope I remember to have my friend take a picture of me with both of my kids...all dressed up. I don't have any recent pictures of the three of us together.

usally 2am ~ 3pm 5 days the 10 to 12 on Sat .. this week its been 14hr days

That's nice for the paycheck, but makes it hard to have a life.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Ya the hours were ok when I was younger and didn't have this dang blasted gun hobbie and friends

I had a job when I was first out of high school that was seasonal but from Easter to Labor day, it was basically 7 days a week 12 to 16 hours a day. I could not do that now for sure. When my kids were little and I was going through my divorce, I used to get up at 4:30 to get ready and get them to day care and then hit the train from Chesterton to Chicago...got home around 7:30 every night. That was only five days a week but it was hard to leave them so much. I was very lucky to have a good day care and a good babysitter that picked them up for me since I didn't get home until after it closed. That was expensive though. When the kids were calling her mom and me by her name, I knew I had to make a change. Had to take a pay cut but found something closer to home and it all worked out okay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom