• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Csquared

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Vigo County
    Is it to much to ask where you are located.
    We seldom shoot locally except for a handful of us.

As of now I live in Vigo County and work in Sullivan County. In the offseason at work I make regular trips to Parke County (where I grew up) on the weekends and try to keep up with my friends and family.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    As of now I live in Vigo County and work in Sullivan County. In the offseason at work I make regular trips to Parke County (where I grew up) on the weekends and try to keep up with my friends and family.

I've been known to shoot a match or two and take some training classes at Riley.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

If you happen to have property you'll make friends pretty easily here. :laugh:

You should hear his voice in combination with his obsessive gesturing.

Ugh... you just guaranteed I'll never watch Fox 59 news

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Spent some time in all of those places with my work and at the parks/lakes and race tracks.

Csquared

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Vigo County
    I've been known to shoot a match or two and take some training classes at Riley.

I had given some thought to signing up.. I'm about 5 miles from there actually. Maybe sometime this summer we could make it happen. I won't be able to shoot in the spring, as my job gets much too demanding for anything but work, eat, sleep, repeat. The joys of agriculture!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom