• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I'd like to set up a VPN here at my place, but I don't really wanna take a device out of commission to use as the VPN server. I'm trying to figure out if I can use my UVerse residential gateway as the VPN "server."

Yeah, there are others who would be better suited to help with that one. It's one of those things that I'd research and learn to do if I wanted to do it, but it's not in my random bucket of knowledge.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I had given some thought to signing up.. I'm about 5 miles from there actually. Maybe sometime this summer we could make it happen. I won't be able to shoot in the spring, as my job gets much too demanding for anything but work, eat, sleep, repeat. The joys of agriculture!

Agriculture huh... Not sure what exactly you do, but if you ever need some extra manual labor... ehhem....

I know a guy.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    My ears were burning, had to come back. Yes I know dirt. Who is this mbills2223 person that claims to exist? :dunno:

As of now I live in Vigo County and work in Sullivan County. In the offseason at work I make regular trips to Parke County (where I grew up) on the weekends and try to keep up with my friends and family.

My grandparents live in Vigo County, most of my family lives in Knox County...Sullivan is in between, I have a cousin there as well.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Yeah, there are others who would be better suited to help with that one. It's one of those things that I'd research and learn to do if I wanted to do it, but it's not in my random bucket of knowledge.

Balls. Thanks anyway d00d.

I'm reading into it...will probably just use a junk laptop that I was gonna sell as a server and set it up that way...not much of a hassle that way from the stuff I'm reading. Looking into cameras for when Little mbills arrives, not that you asked, but I'm telling you anyway

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    My ears were burning, had to come back. Yes I know dirt. Who is this mbills2223 person that claims to exist? :dunno:

My grandparents live in Vigo County, most of my family lives in Knox County...Sullivan is in between, I have a cousin there as well.

Ah ****

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I had given some thought to signing up.. I'm about 5 miles from there actually. Maybe sometime this summer we could make it happen. I won't be able to shoot in the spring, as my job gets much too demanding for anything but work, eat, sleep, repeat. The joys of agriculture!

What do you do in agriculture? Know any crop dusters in Sullivan County? ...if so, it's probably my cousin.

Csquared

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Vigo County
    Agriculture huh... Not sure what exactly you do, but if you ever need some extra manual labor... ehhem....

I know a guy.

I do not farm personally, but I work with a local co-op so I work very closely with the farmers and farm hands. It's a great industry really.. I can't complain at all. My company is great too, can't say enough about them.

Csquared

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Vigo County
    What do you do in agriculture? Know any crop dusters in Sullivan County? ...if so, it's probably my cousin.

I transferred down here from Benton County. I'm new enough to the area in Sullivan County that I do not know many people yet. I knew quite a few crop dusters and such up in the Benton/Warren County area but not down here yet.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I transferred down here from Benton County. I'm new enough to the area in Sullivan County that I do not know many people yet. I knew quite a few crop dusters and such up in the Benton/Warren County area but not down here yet.

Ha! Benton County...I went to college with a guy from up there...should have gotten arrested up there but came back to Indy a day early instead of staying for the party on Sat night.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Enjoy...
    [video=youtube_share;p67wlBDQc2o]http://youtu.be/p67wlBDQc2o[/video]

**** that guy, and **** his two finger gesture he uses to point.

I do not farm personally, but I work with a local co-op so I work very closely with the farmers and farm hands. It's a great industry really.. I can't complain at all. My company is great too, can't say enough about them.

Well damn. I worked/lived on a farm growing up and am dying to get back to it when I have some spare time and I can always use extra money.

Maybe I need to quit one of my jobs before I go looking for others :faint:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom