Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yes, and none of them are welcome reminders. Waking up in the morning becomes taking inventory of what works and what doesn't.

When I was a kid the "Snap-Crackle-Pop" I heard in the morning was me pouring milk on the bowl of rice crispy's.
    Now it is my body trying to get to the shower.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    They give you hints in your thirties. . .

Yes they do but if you are a tough guy (insert bully) they are ignored. That only exacerbates the issues in the long run.
    My body has served me well enough.
    Motorcycle crashes numbering beyond memory. Dirt bikes/3 and 4 wheelers. Fast street bikes have put me on my head and my butt.
    The job was seriously physical at times. Way to many times actually but it just payed so good. Had a few ladder incidents.
    Bar fights. More damage than realized at the time.
    Skiing (water) and tubing. Broken ribs from the damn tube.
    Been "Blasted" with electricity a few times and will tell you that 277 and 460 hurt worse than falling off a ladder.

There is more but you get the jist.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Kidney stones, sciatica, urinal tract infection, yup, but just wait for Arthur I Tiss to come visit. I thought I had trouble walking before...

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Yes they do but if you are a tough guy (insert bully) they are ignored. That only exacerbates the issues in the long run.
    Motorcycle crashes numbering beyond memory. Dirt bikes/3 and 4 wheelers. Fast street bikes have put me on my head and my butt.
    The job was seriously physical at times. Way to many times actually but it just payed so good. Had a few ladder incidents.
    Been "Blasted" with electricity a few times and will tell you that 277 and 460 hurt worse than falling off a ladder.

There have been a few violent incidents of one sort or another. I think the worst is just living on a ship and walking on moving steel decks for so long. It really beats the hell out of your lower joints.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas

You and DB sound a little accident prone.:)

morning captain danger!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Kidney stones, sciatica, urinal tract infection, yup, but just wait for Arthur I Tiss to come visit. I thought I had trouble walking before...
    Some people don't have to wait. I was diagnosed with arthritis in my knees when I was twelve. Doesn't seem to have gotten a lot worse over the years. Just kind of constant.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom