Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Going to dump all of the social ammo out of the home mags laying around. I get all discombobulated sometimes and it seems that the wrong mags have the social stuff.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    There's a story, possibly an urban legend, that when Coca Cola corporation went into China, they tried to find Chinese characters for their name that would be pronounced as "Coca Cola". One of the sets of characters translated literally as "bite the wax tadpole", another as "female horse fastened with wax" among others. "Female horse fastened with wax" just isn't as snappy an insult as "bite the wax tadpole", though.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Going to dump all of the social ammo out of the home mags laying around. I get all discombobulated sometimes and it seems that the wrong mags have the social stuff.

I keep the big hitting stuff for HD in separate mags next to the HD pieces. The rest of the mags are ball round in the mag case. Case is getting to heavy for plastic. I need to switch up to a Mil-spec metal ammo case.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There's a story, possibly an urban legend, that when Coca Cola corporation went into China, they tried to find Chinese characters for their name that would be pronounced as "Coca Cola". One of the sets of characters translated literally as "bite the wax tadpole", another as "female horse fastened with wax" among others. "Female horse fastened with wax" just isn't as snappy an insult as "bite the wax tadpole", though.

:rofl:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom