Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    It's funny that we all feel safer at an L&S filled with crazy gun nuts and enough firepower to equip a platoon than we do at a movie theater with 50 strangers....

Of course at an L&S we all know the others have our backs. At the movies it's just me and the wife. Everyone else is an unknown factor.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    If you ever go thru Huntington again drive thru where the GM big shots live. I drywalled most of the house there. Loin sammich, using loins as the bread. You sir are a genius!!!
    OK, I'll drive by that! It wasn't me on the loin sandwhich, it was some dude that took off running down the 100 yrd, range while it was still hot!!!!!!!!!! When he got back, I think he needed something to fill his mouth.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Good evening Bitter Clingers!! Since they called off work for Wednesday and Thursday, it made today feel like a Monday even though its really a Friday! How cool is that??! :yesway:

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Yep, me too. Nobody is showing Sniper around here, I think that's released everywhere next week???

The 15th I think... I looked it up as that's what I was hoping to see today. I've read the book and read reviews of the movie from people who actually knew and served with Chris Kyle. They said the movie is heavy on the drama side (like always) and lacking in some military uniform stuff but overall it's still a good movie.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Yep, mine completely is. I don't give it a second thought. Hell, I can prove from the past one if you do something stupid and leave something behind, someone will get it to you.

I thought about you when they were trying to figure out who those things belonged to because I remembered seeing you using them in that very spot. If I would have had your number, I would have confirmed it and grabbed them for you. I think I'm about the closest INGO member to you.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I thought about you when they were trying to figure out who those things belonged to because I remembered seeing you using them in that very spot. If I would have had your number, I would have confirmed it and grabbed them for you. I think I'm about the closest INGO member to you.

Thanks, but CM getting them worked out. I am in and out of the Indy airport all of the time and he lives close to the airport.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom