• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    We did breakfast wraps this morning, scrambled eggs, sausage, cheese, peppers, wrapped in a low carb wrap. Was very good!!

nom nom nom

You will someday MBills. Building AR's is addictive. You see a nice BCG at a good price, you get it, Then you will be a closeout Lower Parts kit, you get it. It just goes on & on.

Last year I built an AR for a friend that was all close-out, Black Friday deals, on sale stuff and only had $435 in it when it was complete. It had a carry handle/rear sight, no scope, but he was thrilled to get an all mil-spec AR for that cheap.

hehehe...

That's about the price point I'm hoping to stay around for the build I'm "working on" now...it's gonna be a long road but that will make it easier on me

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Anyone have tips on how or where I can buy a authentic WWII issued U.S. Property 1911a1 ?
    my budget is under $2k
    i see some were made by Remington rand. Probably can't afford a real colt. I'd like one in original unfinished condition. Even if that means the finish is worn

I didn't know that you were looking TT, I'll keep an eye out for you as I'm traveling.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Only good thing about it is I can all the meat and cheese I want. Bad thing is I love those two things between two slices of carb filled bread!!!
    Had a meet and greet, shoot at Roush range in Huntington, IN. a yr. ago. The ingo'er that put the meet together didn't show. No buns. no condiments. I offered the loin to anybody that was there at the range, prbly 15 people. I mentioned there were no buns. So everybody made loin sandwiches! Loin top, loin middle, loin bottom.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    What's wrong with your shower ACT???

Went to take my first shower at home since before Christmas. (sewage system out of commission)
    Started water.
    Pulled up on knob to send water to the shower head.
    Water stayed coming out of the faucet. It did not go to shower head.
    Instead of coming out in a round stream, it had more spray in it. So something was happening.

I don't know if calcium got stuck on a seating surface or something dried out.
    I just sprayed the shower head, and up into the faucet, with "The Works"
    I'm hoping that will clear it up

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Went to take my first shower at home since before Christmas. (sewage system out of commission)
    Started water.
    Pulled up on knob to send water to the shower head.
    Water stayed coming out of the faucet. It did not go to shower head.
    Instead of coming out in a round stream, it had more spray in it. So something was happening.

I don't know if calcium got stuck on a seating surface or something dried out.
    I just sprayed the shower head, and up into the faucet, with "The Works"
    I'm hoping that will clear it up

Crisis averted.
    Spraying "The Works" into faucet, running water, and repeating seems to have worked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom