Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    probably

no :poop: !?

:lmfao:

Had a big one fly over real low here today when I was coming back up the drive from getting the mail. We are in line with Grissom so I guess it could have been a military one. Medflight usually is heading either south to the hospital in town or north back to South Bend. This was heading due west.

He sounds like a spiteful female........no offense to the lovely ladies present of course.

He definitely is. It is a behavior in the list of things I printed off today so I hope she sees it as such when she reads this stuff.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    how was everyones day?

Had a package waiting on me at work this morning...

Very nice package!!

Overall, it has been a good day. Daughter seems resolved to end this so that makes me happy. I know this is not going to be easy for her so I plan to be supportive and a good listener as much as discussing him makes me want to puke. She is coming home to venison stew and fresh bread tonight so that should help her some. She did express how much she has missed my home cooking and seems relieved that we are happy to have her coming back home for a while.

She will be greeted with a big hug.

Gifts got wrapped. More shopping online was done. Thinking about ordering myself a pressure canner as my gift. It would be nice to be able to can meat and soups and such.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    ahh geez. Hope GP doesn't get banned.

I like him and hate him BnB. He does skirt the rules very slim line (as we all do at times) but he has stirred the pot pretty good. I would really miss him If he got whacked. It would be a culmination of a long line of infractions/skirting the rules and openly discussing topics that are a No-No.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I also hope so. But he does tend to let his fingers get a little carried away. Right now, he should just shut up. Does he have that ability?
    Agreed. Buttons are tempting to push and it sounds like the Mods have had enough of it, but did he violate a rule? Was it a personal insult? :dunno: I don't know... I should just STFU and stay out of it, but I'm not ok with someone being banned over a joke like that.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Agreed. Buttons are tempting to push and it sounds like the Mods have had enough of it, but did he violate a rule? Was it a personal insult? :dunno: I don't know... I should just STFU and stay out of it, but I'm not ok with someone being banned over a joke like that.

Post #1835
    Not just the single issue my friend. He continues to push pins in the pin cushion and has exceeded his pin limit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom