mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Stew was good. Bread was good. I am stuffed. Daughter texted and said the bf is now telling her he has to take tonight off of work. He claims he was puking blood all night last night....ummmm....she was there last night so how was this not shared with her before now? He is a drama queen.

She said she is still coming here and he has agreed to give her space so he knows this.

She plans to go tomorrow to get some of her stuff. Hubby and I have agreed that one of us will go with her to do that so he cannot badger her.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    well, sitting here catching up a bit, heard a helicopter coming this way. Damn thing was low enough the house was shaking a bit. WTF kind of helicopter could it of been!?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Stew was good. Bread was good. I am stuffed. Daughter texted and said the bf is now telling her he has to take tonight off of work. He claims he was puking blood all night last night....ummmm....she was there last night so how was this not shared with her before now? He is a drama queen.

She said she is still coming here and he has agreed to give her space so he knows this.

She plans to go tomorrow to get some of her stuff. Hubby and I have agreed that one of us will go with her to do that so he cannot badger her.

He sounds like a spiteful female........no offense to the lovely ladies present of course.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom