Not open for further replies.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I'm hoping I don't end up sick. I'm blaming it on the weather, but it kind of feels like it is not heading in a positive direction. I'm going to take some of my garlic honey concoction and see if that helps.

I have been swinging back and forth between ok and yucky since Thanksgiving. I am hoping I did get something from my nieces :-(

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    11?! :faint:

Yeah I can imagine how it can be expensive.

It was 12...We had 12 and the day after Bear died last February, Leroy showed up. Then we had to put Lucky down in September and we got down to 11. Five of them are 15 to 17 years old so I know there will be more losses. We get so attached to them and it is hard to see them getting older and losing them so I just didn't want to take on any new ones right now. When I saw how mean the others were being to this tiny little kitten, I knew I couldn't keep it and let them be mean to him. It worked out for the best though. He is going to be happier in his new home. She has two other cats. One is another kitten that she recently rescued so he will have a buddy to play with. She also has a four year old daughter who loves the kitties.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have been swinging back and forth between ok and yucky since Thanksgiving. I am hoping I did get something from my nieces :-(

I can't even blame it on my kids anymore. They are both out on their own and neither of them even had a cold when they were here last week.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    You can do it anyway!
    Damn kids. :):

That works for me! Maybe I should just blame the cats since one of them is sneezing!

I guess I am going to go to bed. Benadryl may be in order tonight. At least, I will sleep better.

Stupid deer were having a party in the driveway last night and the driveway alarm kept going off all night and waking me up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom