1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Well I've decided I'm gonna build a
    .22 and a 7.62 can. Gonna submit the form 1's on my trust this Friday. Hopefully they'll be back in 30 days and I can start work on them. I've been reading for 2 days to make sure it's a project I can do with my tools and basic machine knowledge. I'll be good.
    Before the stamps come back I've gotta find someplace to buy a titanium tube and bar stock for the 7.62 can.

Titanium isn't that easy to work with! you have some work ahead of you. I will probably do a silencer to at some point.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Titanium isn't that easy to work with! you have some work ahead of you. I will probably do a silencer to at some point.
    Yeah I weighed that too and decided it was worth it. I MAY do stainless steel baffles but it's probably as easy to work with as titanium right? Just cheaper. But compared to spending $1k for 1 supressor I'll still come out way ahead on my cost

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    :wavey:

How is it going cat lady?

Today was a good day. Busy but good. Cats are all good and the little kitty has settled into his new home well. He went to the vet yesterday and got vaccinations and such. The vet said he is 4 months old but is the size of an 8 week old so he has definitely been neglected.

The other cats seem happy he is gone. They are old and cranky and were all growling and hissing at him so I was sure glad that someone who would take care of him contacted me and agreed to give him a good home.

She has two other cats and a small child that loves them.

I think I am getting everyone's cold. Throat is a bit sore and my sinuses are kind of weird. Lilly the cat is sneezing and sounds like a squeaky toy...sounds funny but I can tell she is getting a cold too.

Probably going to head to bed in a few. I'm feeling kind of chilled too so warm blankets sound good.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Today was a good day. Busy but good. Cats are all good and the little kitty has settled into his new home well. He went to the vet yesterday and got vaccinations and such. The vet said he is 4 months old but is the size of an 8 week old so he has definitely been neglected.

The other cats seem happy he is gone. They are old and cranky and were all growling and hissing at him so I was sure glad that someone who would take care of him contacted me and agreed to give him a good home.

I think I am getting everyone's cold. Throat is a bit sore and my sinuses are kind of weird. Lilly the cat is sneezing and sounds like a squeaky toy...sounds funny but I can tell she is getting a cold too.

Probably going to head to bed in a few. I'm feeling kind of chilled too so warm blankets sound good.

Im sure the new kitten will be happy with you! :)

Getting sleepy and chilly here too.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Yeah I weighed that too and decided it was worth it. I MAY do stainless steel baffles but it's probably as easy to work with as titanium right? Just cheaper. But compared to spending $1k for 1 supressor I'll still come out way ahead on my cost
    I'd really need to talk to a buddy of mine that is a master machinist to get the hole scoop. I am probaby going to go aluminum on my first build. I am going to have to get a better lathe or bum time on one of my buddies lathes. I have 3 friend that are machinist. I might lean on them for machine time when I get far enough along.

Got to do the paper work first!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Im sure the new kitten will be happy with you! :)

Getting sleepy and chilly here too.

No...the new kitty isn't here anymore. I found it a new home. It was dumped on our road by some jerk who decided they did not want it anymore. I had put an ad on Facebook trying to find someone who could take care of it properly since our cats were being mean to it and I really don't need any more cats. It is pretty expensive to properly feed and care for the 11 we have. I found a lady who lives a few miles away who agreed to adopt the kitty and took it to the vet and everything. She loves him already and has been letting me know how he is doing.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend

Hi Mom. Hope you guys feel better soon!!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    No...the new kitty isn't here anymore. I found it a new home. It was dumped on our road by some jerk who decided they did not want it anymore. I had put an ad on Facebook trying to find someone who could take care of it properly since our cats were being mean to it and I really don't need any more cats. It is pretty expensive to properly feed and care for the 11 we have. I found a lady who lives a few miles away who agreed to adopt the kitty and took it to the vet and everything. She loves him already and has been letting me know how he is doing.

11?! :faint:

Yeah I can imagine how it can be expensive.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi Mom. Hope you guys feel better soon!!

I'm hoping I don't end up sick. I'm blaming it on the weather, but it kind of feels like it is not heading in a positive direction. I'm going to take some of my garlic honey concoction and see if that helps.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom