Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    If so congrats!! I don't think anyone is ever realy ready to be a parent. It's scary because you realize real quick that you are responsible for this little life. It's got more joys than headaches. I wouldn't trade it (2 for us) for anything! Greatest thing I life is being a dad!
    i hope you have the same joy! Don't ever be afraid to ask questions of people who have been there. But remember it's your choice in the end an the responses and opinions from other parents will differ widely! Enjoy each new day because when you blink they will be talking and walking and going to school and so on. Time flys and only happens once so live it to the fullest!! Remember that you are shaping their life forever and NO parent is perfect. We just do the best we can and learn along the way

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    If so congrats!! I don't think anyone is ever realy ready to be a parent. It's scary because you realize real quick that you are responsible for this little life. It's got more joys than headaches. I wouldn't trade it (2 for us) for anything! Greatest thing I life is being a dad!
    i hope you have the same joy! Don't ever be afraid to ask questions of people who have been there. But remember it's your choice in the end an the responses and opinions from other parents will differ widely! Enjoy each new day because when you blink they will be talking and walking and going to school and so on. Time flys and only happens once so live it to the fullest!! Remember that you are shaping their life forever and NO parent is perfect. We just do the best we can and learn along the way

Thanks TT. I guess I just keep looking at the negatives... Makes it feel like life is over. Wish I didn't feel that way...

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Thanks TT. I guess I just keep looking at the negatives... Makes it feel like life is over. Wish I didn't feel that way...
    Na! Your just starting a new chapter! One thing I learned from the first time around and now utilize the second is when people offer help, take it! Someone you trust offers to take JR for an evening or a day so you and the mrs can have some alone time? TAKE THEM UP ON THEIR OFFER!! People love babies!! When their toddlers no one wants them :lmfao:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Despite what people say It doesn't take a lot of money not really. But it does take full time and full involvement! You'll look back on the sleepless nights and not remember it as bad as you live it. The bond between your own blood and you is something I can't describe to you. You will know when you see him or her and it forms over time. At first it won't seem real and you'll wonder if what your feeling is normal. It's such a huge thing it just is amazing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom