• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    This is about 8 years old. It's a regular breaker box, not fuse box.
    Jclark - This isn't a DIY store, it's a real actual HARDWARE store, and this guy owns it. He knows his stuff.

Here's what I'm doing. I don't have any free spaces in the box for more breakers. But I want to put another 240 circuit in. I can:
    1) Buy 2 of the 1/2 size breakers to free up 2 full slots for a 240 breaker
    Cost $17 x 2 for the 1/2 size and about $12 for the 30A 240V.
    2) But 1 "dual 240V" breaker, allows for 2 240V circuits off the same 2 slots. (Looks like (4) 1/2 size breakers with a metal piece that connects the outside 2) $15 for 1.

My question is, can I pull that clip out of the "new" breaker and put it in my "old" box?
    You will be much better off buying a few of the double 120 breakers to make room for the extra 240 that you need.
    You can exceed the load on your panel by quite a bit as long as you don't run all the 240 stuff at the same time.

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Greensburg
    Im with everyone else. You nor INGO was ever mentioned. You outed yourself.
    So what? The pm's I got from more than a few people here pointing me to this thread show me that more than a few knew who he was talking about. As far as "outing" myself goes....:dunno: that ad was placed in a public forum and I am not ashamed that I sold that rifle for that price. There is a history between SE and I, and I do not doubt for a minute that he brought this up because of that history.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    You are the only one who couldn't put 2 and 2 together to figure out who he was talking about.
    Secondly, the gun sold here, not Gunbroker so why would I be better off selling it there? I will sell my items for however much I see fit, regardless of what you or SE think, and once more for the ones that don't seem to understand...IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY PRICE, DON'T BUY IT!

Once again, it's a free market. Sell your overprices firearms for whatever you want. If someone is dumb enough to pay that much for an SKS, good for you!

Just stay the f*** out of this thread with your b****ing. Your name was never mentioned.

So what? The pm's I got from more than a few people here pointing me to this thread show me that more than a few knew who he was talking about. As far as "outing" myself goes....:dunno: that ad was placed in a public forum and I am not ashamed that I sold that rifle for that price. There is a history between SE and I, and I do not doubt for a minute that he brought this up because of that history.

If by "more than a few" you mean "less than a few(like, maybe 1)" then I totally believe you.:rolleyes:

Unless I'm just naive about the magnitude of people in the overpriced SKS market.

BTW, if you aren't ashamed about the price, why are you in here b****ing?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    bowhunter. Jesus, CHILL. You sold an over priced gun to a sucker. Obviously, if you didn't care like you said you didn't care, then why are you all uppity and upset and attacking ME? If I recall my posts, I never attacked you, straight up, or anonymously.

It IS freaking ridiculous to sell an SKS for $400 unless you threw in a :poop:load of ammo with it. And for the record, yes, I did make a stink about it at Bradis, but it's not like I chewed anyone out or whatever. I just told them how ridiculous it was and put it up. :dunno:

So, if you have your panties still in a wad cause I outted you on an overpriced gun, tough nookie. Suck it up like a man and get over it. If you lost the sale because of it, that's even that much better cause maybe I just woke someone up to the fact that NO SKS is worth $400 bone stock. That would be cool.

HOWEVER, it doesn't matter. You're obviously butthurt. I'm not sorry. Suck it up and move along.

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    Once again, it's a free market. Sell your overprices firearms for whatever you want. If someone is dumb enough to pay that much for an SKS, good for you!

Just stay the f*** out of this thread with your b****ing. Your name was never mentioned.

Hey Joe..... You say *****ing alot ...... are you the official status update mediator ????:ingo: :dunno:

IMO..... i wouldnt pay $40 for any SKS, including the ammo :laugh: :laugh:
    SKSs are like really cheap AKs........ oh wait, AKs are crappy too:laugh: :laugh::laugh:
    what does that make an SKS ???:laugh: :): :D :)
    Ahhhhhh....... the humor :popcorn:

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Greensburg
    If by "more than a few" you mean "less than a few(like, maybe 1)" then I totally believe you.:rolleyes:

Unless I'm just naive about the magnitude of people in the overpriced SKS market.

"More than a few" referred to the pm's about the thread here talking about my "high priced" sks.
    I am in here *****ing because it pisses you off that you cannot stop me!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom