• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I havent been to strictly in years but it use to not be to bad. I use to buy alot of guns there and also use to shoot my bow there about every other day....do they still have the archery target screen system thingy? this was back in the late 90s early 2000 or so.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I havent been to strictly in years but it use to not be to bad. I use to buy alot of guns there and also use to shoot my bow there about every other day....do they still have the archery target screen system thingy? this was back in the late 90s early 2000 or so.

Dont know. Never paid that close of attention to the archery area

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Tried to rep ya -IBM- but I have to spread it around first. WTH is all that about? Anyway, as soon as it's freed up again, I'll hit ya with some green reps.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Does anyone know what happened to EvansvilleThompsonGunner?

He hasn't been around for a week now. Did he leave, get banned or is out of town on work?

That guy had some sweet posts

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I can't find what your definition of butthurt is :xmad:

It's either a need for preparation H, or bending over to get a bar of soap. I'm not sure which one :dunno:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Does anyone know what happened to EvansvilleThompsonGunner?

He hasn't been around for a week now. Did he leave, get banned or is out of town on work?

That guy had some sweet posts

he left INGO. not sure if he wants me giving the reason why so all Ill say is he left.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I can't find what your definition of butthurt is :xmad:

It's either a need for preparation H, or bending over to get a bar of soap. I'm not sure which one :dunno:

It's the new INGO slang for a user getting their feelings hurt one way or another, and since it involves "Butt" Preparation H and inflatable doughnuts are options to sooth the pain.

Since it seems like we got someone jumping in the SUT because they thought they was personally called out and was not, their feelings are Butthurt.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Not quite sure.
    I know that Red Brush does. Membership is reasonable.
    Am I the only one here that is a member of a gun club?:dunno:

I've had a membership there for awhile...

What are you shooting?

Their pistol range range is 50 yards and their rifle range is only 100 yards, but they are almost always empty and that's why I like it.

They are more known for their trap shooting and they have TON of different scenarios set up for that.

Like I said, the rifle range is only 100 yards, but on a Wednesday, you'll love it.

I can't answer the Class 3 question either...I don't own any, so I haven't bothered finding out.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say "no" though.

Samot, if you want to bring some of those class 3 firearms out there with me and let me test a few out, we can find out in a hurry if they allow them. :):

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Man today sucks... My son pushed my youngest daughter out the back of my truck breaking her collar bone, I get a seatbelt ticket, and in the process of all that, my damned E-brake is locked up on the back right. :xmad:

I think I need to find the bottom of this Hennessy bottle.... Oh looky! There it is! Someone hand me a beer. :n00b:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Man today sucks... My son pushed my youngest daughter out the back of my truck breaking her collar bone, I get a seatbelt ticket, and in the process of all that, my damned E-brake is locked up on the back right. :xmad:

I think I need to find the bottom of this Hennessy bottle.... Oh looky! There it is! Someone hand me a beer. :n00b:

I think I'm gonna nickname you "Lucky".:):

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Damn, rough day bro.

I hope your little girl is alright.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Dang -SE-, did you brake a mirrow or something?

I hope the young lady is doing OK, and don't be too hard on the boy, I'm sure he intended to push her, but not hurt her like that.

I'll put you in my prayers this evening

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom