• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    any of you SW indiana guys in here ever shot at isaac walton. A friend just called me and asked if I wanna shoot there tomorrow but Ive never been. Curious what its like

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    any of you SW indiana guys in here ever shot at isaac walton. A friend just called me and asked if I wanna shoot there tomorrow but Ive never been. Curious what its like

I've had a membership there for awhile...

What are you shooting?

Their pistol range range is 50 yards and their rifle range is only 100 yards, but they are almost always empty and that's why I like it.

They are more known for their trap shooting and they have TON of different scenarios set up for that.

Like I said, the rifle range is only 100 yards, but on a Wednesday, you'll love it.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I've had a membership there for awhile...

What are you shooting?

Their pistol range range is 50 yards and their rifle range is only 100 yards, but they are almost always empty and that's why I like it.

They are more known for their trap shooting and they have TON of different scenarios set up for that.

He didn't say but I assumed he meant handguns cause that's what I will be shooting

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    He didn't say but I assumed he meant handguns cause that's what I will be shooting

Then you'll have between 50 and a 100 yards to shoot(you can shoot handguns on the rifle range, but not bottle necks on the handgun range).

More than likely, you guys will be out there by yourself, so you can run any drills you want and change targets at your own discretion.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Then you'll have between 50 and a 100 yards to shoot(you can shoot handguns on the rifle range, but not bottle necks on the handgun range).

More than likely, you guys will be out there by yourself, so you can run any drills you want and change targets at your own discretion.

Thats pretty cool. If I like it maybe ill get a membership. I usually shoot out past the FWA but I know one of these days a pissed of CO is gonna ruin that for us

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Thats pretty cool. If I like it maybe ill get a membership. I usually shoot out past the FWA but I know one of these days a pissed of CO is gonna ruin that for us

What is FWA?

I. Walton is awesome. It's really cheap(~$60-80 a year; I can't remember). The only downfall is, because it's so laid back out there, people take advantage of that and there is always shot up :poop: on the range. I just try and do my part by picking up after the douche bags that leave their targets behind.

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Greensburg
    And that's what's sad. WHY would you pay double for a rifle? Especially an SKS? It just doesn't compute to me. My last one I bought at Bradis was 275. AND I had to talk them down on the price. I walked in the other day and they had two, one with 20rnd original fixed mag, bayo, scope, and sling: $430 All original but the scope and mount. The second one was all original, bone stock: 390-410. Can't remember I looked at a couple other rifles as well...

Still. $400 for an SKS? It better have a case of ammo coming with it.

And I'll would be willing to bet that you didn't try to bust their balls about the $400 sks at Bradis did ya? By the way, thanks for the neg rep, I don't think I will be able to sleep now. Here is some free advice[Because I know you couldn't afford to pay for it] if you don't like my price, keep your dickbeaters off the keys and move along.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    And I'll would be willing to bet that you didn't try to bust their balls about the $400 sks at Bradis did ya? By the way, thanks for the neg rep, I don't think I will be able to sleep now. Here is some free advice[Because I know you couldn't afford to pay for it] if you don't like my price, keep your dickbeaters off the keys and move along.

Correct me if I am wrong, but he didn't mention your name in this thread. I didn't even know who he was talking about until you showed up in this thread...Why are you here?

Take that :poop: back to your overpriced SKS thread or a PM.

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Greensburg
    Correct me if I am wrong, but he didn't mention your name in this thread. I didn't even know who he was talking about until you showed up in this thread...Why are you here?

Take that :poop: back to your overpriced SKS thread or a PM.

Hide the kids! Looks like the "stick up for SE" squad has arrived.
    Why should I take anything to PM? When all SE had to do was hit the back button and forget he read my ad? But no, it had to come in here, and now I am the bad guy with the "over priced" SKS. If Bradis was priced in the range he said, I don't feel mine was to far out of line. If you don't like my price, don't buy my item.

buffalo-springfield40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Inventing the internet.....1 billion dollars.........winning Noble Peace prize....3 million dollars.....wife realizing husband is a douchbag after 40 yrs....PRICELESS!!:rockwoot:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Hide the kids! Looks like the "stick up for SE" squad has arrived.
    Why should I take anything to PM? When all SE had to do was hit the back button and forget he read my ad? But no, it had to come in here, and now I am the bad guy with the "over priced" SKS. If Bradis was priced in the range he said, I don't feel mine was to far out of line. If you don't like my price, don't buy my item.

Yep...

Bazooka Joe, the one man "stick up for SE" squad has arrived.:rolleyes:

I don't even like that douche bag! (:laugh:)

He never named names...Like I said before, I had no idea who he was even talking about before YOU came in here and exposed yourself for overpricing an SKS.

You'd be better off taking your business to gunbroker, where your prices would be normal.

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Greensburg
    Yep...

Bazooka Joe, the one man "stick up for SE" squad has arrived.:rolleyes:

I don't even like that douche bag! (:laugh:)

He never named names...Like I said before, I had no idea who he was even talking about before YOU came in here and exposed yourself for overpricing an SKS.

You'd be better off taking your business to gunbroker, where your prices would be normal.

You are the only one who couldn't put 2 and 2 together to figure out who he was talking about.
    Secondly, the gun sold here, not Gunbroker so why would I be better off selling it there? I will sell my items for however much I see fit, regardless of what you or SE think, and once more for the ones that don't seem to understand...IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY PRICE, DON'T BUY IT!

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Well actually to clarify.............I had no idea who he was talking about either. And also for the recod, it was never mentioned that the sale was on INGO. I know for a fact that SE is a member of at least one other local gun forum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom